Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Kristie Belfast  (Read 2499 times)

4 review(s) for HOT-KRISTIE (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for Hot_Kristie (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Greg05

External Link/Members Only

Profile seems to be down on AW for whatever reason.

Met before this latest lockdown.

Location was a nice apartment in a good area or at least I felt so. Plenty of coming and going in the area so felt safe enough.

Had read all the previous reviews and bit wary/sceptical of attempting a visit tbh but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Pleasant and hassle free arranging on the phone. Only downside was first come first served operation. I like to pick a time and stick to it but can see why she would go with that too. Either way rung and available and arranged over the phone without much hassle. Previous reviews had mentioned an attitude on the phone but I didn’t sense one.

Met, paperwork sorted, £80 for 30 with £20 extra for OWO.

Showered, lay down on bed and legs spread wide. There had been a warning of this in previous reviews which amused me, thought here we go, and then prompted to spread further which was a bit sore as I’m creak all over these days not overly sore but it allowed her to seductively crawl up towards me.

She is keen on dirty talk and performed a wonderful sloppy blowjob.

Onwards to sex and multiple positions asked for and delivered without complaints and odd suggestion here or there from her too.

All round great show.

Nice chat afterwards. She’s shorter than I imagined from photos.