Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristal Hot Blonde - Sunbury  (Read 372 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6481487) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

(Wikipedia says this is SE not London so there we are).

Booked by text.  Spoke briefly too, so was a woman not a pimp, but English poor so returned to text. Very easy to get post code and, on arrival, the flat number.

Venue: On the shit-hole end of the spectrum.  Safe and secure, not dangerous but scruffy and untidy.

The girl.  Total B&S.  A 5 foot Brazilian with black hair with a huge arse welcomed me (not a blonde 5'7").  Quite fancied it (why do they lie) so carried on.  130/hr

Service.  Worse than a Soho walk up.  No relation to profile.  (Yes, I should have known, one lie leads to another).  Almost no kissing, no to nipples ... I could hold her nice big tits.  After OW BJ, I went for RO.  She stopped me after a bit since she didn't want to cum since she had to work later.  (Her English was poor but I got the idea).  Some simple fucking.  She wanted me to get on with it, so moved to a sloppy hand job and I cum on her huge tits.  There was no round two, even though there was lots of time left.

(Don't index this girl didn't meet her) I think External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only was sharing the flat.  I only saw her for a second, and might even be the girl in her profile pics.  I would not believe one word of the services offered or the blog though.  Some one who speaks English is creating the AW profiles.

Positives.  Huge arse.  Sometimes we all fancy it don't we?  And for all the girl didn't know what was on her profile and was trying to get me to cum and go, she was polite and nice and sexy in her own way. 
Negatives.  Everything else.  Worse than a Soho walk up and costs more.