Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella Petite - Preston  (Read 1794 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7044822) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7675413) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Punterplus

External Link/Members Only
£80 for h/h

First off, she isn't the girl in the pictures so that's a straight negative from me every time. She's much older, mid to late thirties with just 3/10 for the face and 5/10 for the body. Her tits are real but they are the firmest natural tits I've ever felt - I was convinced they were fake and kept checking for scars but found none.

Booking made by text, her English is too poor for a telephone conversation. Venue is a new block of apartments on New Hall Lane, close to Lidl.

She buzzed me in, I climbed the stairs and knocked - she let me in.

I paid up and stripped off, she stashed the cash, came back and took off her bra. I asked for OW, she applied the nodder and started sucking. Her oral technique was pretty good but when I asked for DT it wasn't very deep and when I asked her to lick my balls she said no. Time for sex and I opted to go on top. I had a brief sniff of her twat before getting stuck in - it smelled of fish. I entered her and it was shite, she has a cunt like a clown's pocket, I could barely feel a thing. I pumped away until I came in the bag, pulled out, cleaned up and fucked off!

It was only when I got back to the car that I realised I was absolutely stinking of perfume - stupid cow!

Sorry it's a short report, she doesn't merit anything better.

Online Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review as I could have otherwise been tempted at the thought of a pretty; petite 20 something

She has another Negative that describes her as being late 30's so clearly form for a B&S with this profile and best avoided

Online Degsy101

Online scutty brown

Should be reported to aw.

to do that you need to find the source of the fake photos and so far I've not been able to do that
Anyone else got better luck?

Online scutty brown

Online scutty brown

Online scutty brown

How did you manage to find this?

that was quite easy, both Google search and Google Lens got it

Offline Puntiff Sulyvahn

Looks like the profile is back (created only a few days after the previous one got banned).

Same photos as the previous AW profiles.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only