Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] EndearingEmily1992, Chelmsford  (Read 9723 times)

Danger!WillRobinson

I'm almost afraid to ask..."Kettlegate"?

Online finn5555

She denies everything she can think of except Kettlegate did happen, but she was a young girl then and learnt from it so she posted. :rolleyes: And was now honest, yeah so honest she posed as the OP of this thread and white knighted herself on here years later. :thumbsdown:

She was banned from UKE (the same time as me roughly) and was never going on forums again but reappeared in the guise of another pro$$ie  :wackogirl:

A leopard never changes its spots  :dash:

vw

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 04:51:55 pm by vw »

jake345

Fancy visiting her -photos, mwah!

I have always had doubts :( which is why i've never visited her.

Honest advice please?

Offline Charlie Chalk

Kettlegate never fails to amuse when I’m having a bad day (no offence to the OP who originally posted it as it sure as hell wasn't a laughing matter for him).

Wonder if she’ll register on here or UKE yet again and WK herself? She used to be FAF but her latest pics show someone who really isn’t taking care of herself and looks like a walking advert for T2 diabetes. In any case she’s bad news and any punter wanting to meet her must be mad. Avoid like the plague.

vw

New name, same old crazy  :wackogirl:

Lets hope this doesn't trigger her return

Offline Hackneylad1

Fancy visiting her -photos, mwah!

I have always had doubts :( which is why i've never visited her.

Honest advice please?

Most of her photos are from years ago when she was young and slim.

There is only the 1 enormously overweight one thst probably bears any resemblance to the way she is now.

Save your money and your sanity - remember apart from kettlegate she was mixed up the TSA debacle on here with fake reviews.

jake345

Kettlegate never fails to amuse when I’m having a bad day (no offence to the OP who originally posted it as it sure as hell wasn't a laughing matter for him).

Wonder if she’ll register on here or UKE yet again and WK herself? She used to be FAF but her latest pics show someone who really isn’t taking care of herself and looks like a walking advert for T2 diabetes. In any case she’s bad news and any punter wanting to meet her must be mad. Avoid like the plague.

Her new photos, her titties currently look AMAZING.

I might not be able to stop myself making contact with her :(

Offline Horizontal pleasures

How many banned punters in this thread and is there another thread with more/

I like the look and feel of this BBW and I am trying to figure out what is wrong with her as she does have some good reviews.

Is she actually bad or wicked or corrupt in some way - or was that the banned punters?

vw

I like the look and feel of this BBW and I am trying to figure out what is wrong with her as she does have some good reviews.

Is she actually bad or wicked or corrupt in some way - or was that the banned punters?

She was the banned punters, she probably has many other punter accounts too.

Offline Belgarion

Lets hope this doesn't trigger her return

I have no doubts she's on the site already with a new account.

Offline muddy funxter

IMHO she is dangerous

jake345

Offline muddy funxter

Yeah but she looks like it's worth the risk :)

lol fill your boots its your money..... Just makesure you use a punting phone no actually a phone box lol

Offline Hackneylad1

Really? Time for you to visit Specsavers unless your real name is Mr B. Whale.

Offline Belgarion

Welcome back Emily

Offline Hackneylad1

Welcome back Emily

Not enough spelling or grammatical errors. Probably her partner/pimp.

vw

Is that wrong'en on UKE?

nope he was banned on uke much before on here.

Robbiebucks

ramrodronnie?   :sarcastic:

Is he still paying her with Harvester meal vouchers?  :D

Offline monkeyjedi

So glad I joined this site and read this thread.

I’ve had Emily or whatever she’s calling herself this week, on my hot list for a while, but after reading this she sounds like a right bunny boiler  :wackogirl:

Offline Belgarion

Not enough spelling or grammatical errors. Probably her partner/pimp.

Give it some time. The post reads like the one when she pretended to be a punter

Offline muddy funxter

Give it some time. The post reads like the one when she pretended to be a punter

I thought that as soon as you said it, sort of hey guys she looks great will you admit to seeing me pls

jake345

No I am not her.

Anyway, how I can pretend to be her if you accuse me of being her before I get a chance to research all her old exploits?  :wacko: :bomb:

jake345

Q: if you didnt know what she was like AND you were a boob man, could you say she is less hot than lots of similar women around?

Offline muddy funxter

Q: if you didnt know what she was like AND you were a boob man, could you say she is less hot than lots of similar women around?

Yes as being a boob man myself, but I don't like the size of her gut or her nipples.

Robbiebucks

Yes as being a boob man myself, but I don't like the size of her gut or her nipples.

It’s verging on being a gunt ...  :vomit:

Robbiebucks

Give it time until she’s had a few glasses of Lambrini!  :drinks:

Offline Belgarion

No I am not her.

Anyway, how I can pretend to be her if you accuse me of being her before I get a chance to research all her old exploits?  :wacko: :bomb:

Of course not Emily

Online finn5555

My seriously obese mate Emily oh how I miss her witty banter  :sarcastic:

vw

My seriously obese mate Emily oh how I miss her witty banter  :sarcastic:

Dot wake her up, you are banned from UKE you are safe   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online finn5555

Dot wake her up, you are banned from UKE you are safe   :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re right to many fluffy cunts on there I just get myself into trouble with admin  :thumbsdown: