Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha/PinkCupCakesXXXx - Hatfield, St Albans  (Read 1281 times)

Offline jackscorpio

I was just browsing AW this morning to see whats about for my first punt of 2018 when I came (not literally, at least not yet :D) across this profile:
External Link/Members Only
Before I started punting I spent quite a while browsing forums and sites building up to it and Natasha was one of the girls who caught my eye. She seems to have been a very well regarded SP in the region and I was gutted when I thought that I missed my chance to see her. Similar to Denise who also interested me at that time I might have to see her just to scratch a long standing itch. Hopefully her service remains good and she lives up to my expectations better than Denise did. Although she is now pricy at £180 (I believe she used to be £120 at HOD) and has limited availability I might just have to go for it. I just thought that I would post this as I know she was well regarded and her return was news to me and maybe others might be interested and unaware of it.

Offline Chorley

She looks good,but not for £180 p/hr!  :thumbsdown:

Still, some punters will pay this, so fair enough as it's their hard earned. :hi:

Offline HistoryRepeats

I have always wanted to see her but could never get the time.

I think a profile surfaced last year but it was a fake, if this one is real I am definetly booking!

Offline emirates52

Saw her in Cambridge several years ago and she was fantastic.

Offline brian1123

I saw her maybe 5 years ago on AW  she was very good but i'm pretty sure her rates were lower than £180 p/h at that time. I would consider visiting her again if her rates were more reasonable or she at least put up some pictures which show her body properly.

vt

I thought she had 'retired' long ago...I guess she must have spent the money!!  :unknown:

She was always well-reported, but her forum persona was pretty confrontational which gave me bad vibes.  :thumbsdown:

I saw her in passing once and remember her being quite petite and with a mediterranean/middle-eastern look, did someone mention Egyptian once?  :unknown:

That age of 36 is a complete fiction...she must be well into her 40s by now.  :bomb:

She's certainly gone for exclusive pricing now...maybe to the point of excluding any potential business.  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 02:24:48 pm by vt »

Offline tintin100

I saw her 9 years ago and she was probably at least 35 then. Not paying £180 for limited services.

Offline smiths

I was just browsing AW this morning to see whats about for my first punt of 2018 when I came (not literally, at least not yet :D) across this profile:
External Link/Members Only
Before I started punting I spent quite a while browsing forums and sites building up to it and Natasha was one of the girls who caught my eye. She seems to have been a very well regarded SP in the region and I was gutted when I thought that I missed my chance to see her. Similar to Denise who also interested me at that time I might have to see her just to scratch a long standing itch. Hopefully her service remains good and she lives up to my expectations better than Denise did. Although she is now pricy at £180 (I believe she used to be £120 at HOD) and has limited availability I might just have to go for it. I just thought that I would post this as I know she was well regarded and her return was news to me and maybe others might be interested and unaware of it.

I had some good punts with her in 2008/9, not through a brothel. She was £130 an hour then if I recall correctly, was around early to mid-30s then, now she is early to mid-40s obviously. No way is she 36 now. English as a far as I ever knew and she looked English to me, certainly no med/middle eastern colour to her that I noticed as mentioned in another post. An excellent WG then service and attitude wise. She is a member on here under the nick Natasha but hasn't posted since 2011 when she posted 12 or so posts over a couple of days.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 03:08:48 pm by smiths »

Offline unclepokey

No woman whatsoever will drive me to spend that kind of money whether in fucking Hatfield  for God's sake or any where else for that matter.

Uncle Pokey

Offline Apx12579

I also met her a while ago, when she worked for HOD, found her moody, don’t get me wrong she’s very fit!

But no way worth £180 per hour

Offline Jerboa

I too a couple of months back noticed her new profile whilst searching on AW, it is her as I contacted Natasha, it's been a long time since I last saw her, will have to soon, I did mention UKE to her, so maybe she will register there.