Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage in Hornchurch  (Read 6632 times)

Offline Mij

Hi,

Whilst driving through the other day, noticed a couple of Chinese massage shops in Hornchurch. One on the bottom of the high st, and the other up just passed Sainsbury's.

Anyone been there?

I visited the one in Upminster the other week, which was quite good.....will post a review when I get a mo.

Cheers,
Mij

Offline dieseldriver

I pass through Upminster often. Whereabouts is it?  :hi:

Offline Stitch

One is next to Argos, the other is opposite Prezzos, what was the White Hart some years back ! I walk pass them regularly, but think they are legit... Would love to know if otherwise !!

Offline Mij

St Mary's Lane, opposite the Shell petrol station. Natural Balance I think it's called.

Bloke sat behind counter inside shows you through to a room around back. Seems quite a big place...deceptive from the front. He had an acupuncture needle sticking out of his forehead when I went in...funny! :)

Usual 20 for HE and 40 for B2B as I recall.

Good B2B with RO too.

Will return!

:drinks:
Mij

Offline Mij

Update:

Called the one up by Argos. Sounded pretty legit and said they didn't know what I was talking about when asked about extras or happy endings, which tbh, is prob a bit unbelievable for an oriental massage shop..... I can't have been the first / only person to have asked in there??

Anyway, 65 for a one hour massage,  so expensive to TOFTT!

Mij

Offline Stitch

I'm thinking of trying the Thai place opposite Elm Park Station. Anyone tried it ?

HighTower75

Anyone else tried Natural Balance in Upminster? Looking for b2b and HE. RO a bonus.
Cherrs

Offline Stitch

Just back from a fantastic massage with extras from the new shop that's recently opened opposite Upminster Bridge Station. Enjoyed the delicate touch & taste of a stunning, very slim and toned Brazilian girl called Janet.
Would post a full review, but as new on here I'm not sure where and what I'm allowed to say and not. Advice would be welcome.

HighTower75

Zen Massage? Any guide on price and details of extras would be appreciated

Offline Stitch

Zen Therapy External Link/Members Only on the Upminster Rd, opposite Upminster Bridge Station. Massage prices on the website, I chose the 60min session @ £45. The shop has just been fitted out with a number of small rooms with built in showers and heaters. All smelt very fresh and very clean. Did the paperwork as I arrived for my appointment as I had phoned first to ensure availability. There was two girls working that day, a older Thai/Asian woman (the boss) and the young Brazilian. I was shown to my cabin and was told to undress and lay on the massage bed. No mention of leaving pants on, so striped right down. Saw a few small towels in the rack on the wall, so laid one across my bare bum. Janet came in and introduced herself, absolutely fantastic figure and very pretty face with little or no make up. Spoke pretty decent English as we made small chat whilst she worked on my back and legs. She said she was from Brazil and had come to England In January this year. She had been working/living in the Paddington area. It was her first day working here as well. The quality of the massage was superb, using both hands and elbows. The towel was almost a waste of time as she worked on me. Quite a few times I was 'accidently' touched in the all important areas, but nothing was said except a moan of appreciation from me.
She asked me to turn over after 25 mins on my front and I took the opportunity to ask if she offered any other 'services'. She responded by saying.... possibly, what was I after. She was too nice just to go for a HE, so I asked if oral was a option both ways. She willingly agreed to this and said the price was £60. Price agreed and she striped off, revealing the most gawjus body with a nice Brazilian !! She went into the shower cubicle and I watched as she made sure she was clean and fresh for me. Once dry, she came over collecting a condom on the way. Climbed on top and straight into a 69 position. What a view !! My tongue went straight to work as did her mouth as she performed OW. She was very very good and it didn't take long before I filled the condom. She went a got some wipes, cleaned me up and continued with the massage. Whilst she was doing this, I asked what else she provides, her answer was everything!! I asked, what's her favourite and she said full sex ! Unfortunately I didn't ask how much, but said I'd be back again very soon for some more. So there you have it. 10/10.
There is also a large parking area at the back for about 6 cars and a discrete rear door.
Hope this helps

Offline FFC47

:cool: :cool: :cool: fantastic Chinese massage shop with extra service.
I saw their website listed in google different to one mentioned below.
External Link/Members Only

Offline PleadInsanity

Zen Therapy External Link/Members Only on the Upminster Rd, opposite Upminster Bridge Station. Massage prices on the website, I chose the 60min session @ £45. The shop has just been fitted out with a number of small rooms with built in showers and heaters. All smelt very fresh and very clean. Did the paperwork as I arrived for my appointment as I had phoned first to ensure availability. There was two girls working that day, a older Thai/Asian woman (the boss) and the young Brazilian. I was shown to my cabin and was told to undress and lay on the massage bed. No mention of leaving pants on, so striped right down. Saw a few small towels in the rack on the wall, so laid one across my bare bum. Janet came in and introduced herself, absolutely fantastic figure and very pretty face with little or no make up. Spoke pretty decent English as we made small chat whilst she worked on my back and legs. She said she was from Brazil and had come to England In January this year. She had been working/living in the Paddington area. It was her first day working here as well. The quality of the massage was superb, using both hands and elbows. The towel was almost a waste of time as she worked on me. Quite a few times I was 'accidently' touched in the all important areas, but nothing was said except a moan of appreciation from me.
She asked me to turn over after 25 mins on my front and I took the opportunity to ask if she offered any other 'services'. She responded by saying.... possibly, what was I after. She was too nice just to go for a HE, so I asked if oral was a option both ways. She willingly agreed to this and said the price was £60. Price agreed and she striped off, revealing the most gawjus body with a nice Brazilian !! She went into the shower cubicle and I watched as she made sure she was clean and fresh for me. Once dry, she came over collecting a condom on the way. Climbed on top and straight into a 69 position. What a view !! My tongue went straight to work as did her mouth as she performed OW. She was very very good and it didn't take long before I filled the condom. She went a got some wipes, cleaned me up and continued with the massage. Whilst she was doing this, I asked what else she provides, her answer was everything!! I asked, what's her favourite and she said full sex ! Unfortunately I didn't ask how much, but said I'd be back again very soon for some more. So there you have it. 10/10.
There is also a large parking area at the back for about 6 cars and a discrete rear door.
Hope this helps

Stitch, was the £60 in addition to the £45 already paid for the massage?

Offline Stitch

Yes it was, but I'm sure I got her down to £50. I went back there just before Christmas and asked after her. The Chinese girl that saw me, didn't know here and this one only offered a HE for a extra £20 or Topless for £40. I just went for the HE. Nothing special.

Offline Stitch

:cool: :cool: :cool: fantastic Chinese massage shop with extra service.
I saw their website listed in google different to one mentioned below.

Different web sites, same venue.

alan-daw

Just to add to the list - I got H/E in the Chinese place on Hornchurch High Road (next to the Tattoo Place), was £20tip.

Offline Stitch

Saw Amy from Taiwan here on Thursday, late 30's. Very good massage on my shoulders and neck as I requested with frequent journeys down my back to my crack ! Nice and chatty. I asked about extras hoping for a 69, bearing in mind it's mostly a HJ in there. Rolled over and she started to tickle me and tease my cock. Not sure understood what I wanted, but haggled a price of £50. Off came her kit and let's just say, I got much more than I bargained for. Came out with more than a smile on my face.
Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I will see her again.

Offline Fredbaxter

I'm thinking of trying the Thai place opposite Elm Park Station. Anyone tried it ?

I went there about half a year ago, genuinely just for a massage, wasn't expecting extras but they were offered, very enthusiastically.
HJ defo available (£20) not sure what else. Can't rate the extras as I didn't take her up on it (only had the cash for the massage!) but it was a good massage, though there was no 'teasing'.
Very pretty Asian girl was working there that afternoon. Location is fairly discreet, that side of the hill is quieter.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 09:42:00 pm by Fredbaxter »