Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why is it that Romanians...  (Read 1607 times)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

... seem to offer such limited services or if they do offer services that most other nationalities offer they are 'extras'?

Just seems odd that this is pretty (obviously not across the board) consistent across the vast majority of Rom SPs!

On a side note, they get such poor reviews I am surprised that anyone would even consider seeing / taking the risk with one. Is it just their 'look' (as they generally look hot it has to be said) that make guys just think with cock instead of head?

Is there a current (or historic) Rom SP that has ever had consistently good reviews on UKP?

« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 08:47:28 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline bedhedred

I've reviewed plenty Romanians. Some I did just for the looks, others provided decent services to one extent or another.

Online Colston36

... seem to offer such limited services or if they do offer services that most other nationalities offer they are 'extras'?

Just seems odd that this is pretty (obviously not across the board) consistent across the vast majority of Rom SPs!

On a side note, they get such poor reviews I am surprised that anyone would even consider seeing / taking the risk with one. Is it just their 'look' (as they generally look hot it has to be said) that make guys just think with cock instead of head?

Is there a current (or historic) Rom SP that has ever had consistently good reviews on UKP?

The operative phrase being "obviously not across the board". The only Romanians I've seen were wonderful. 

Online scutty brown

Given the practice most of them get shagging their fathers and brothers from an early age, you'd expect them all to be experts

Offline boardyhell

more will probably do bareback than cim and swallow

Offline sparkus

Because they're told before they come that it's "easy money" and that men here are walking cashpoints.

I heard that unlike some parts of the vast swathe that is EE-land, that working as a prostitute overseas is some kind of destigmatised badge of family pride in some towns and villages.

"And how is your Elena these days, still sucking British dick?"
"Yes, for extra price."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 11:18:18 pm by sparkus »

Offline WelshClipper

ROM’s have always been a mixed bag. I’ve seen some great ones and some rubbish.

But I am pretty sure I could say that about most WG’s including British.

My guess is it was the sheer number of ROM’s compared to other nationalities, that make them look worse.

One thing I will say, if you find a good one, they have the most unbelievable bodies.

Which probably explains why I still take a chance on them.  :hi:

Offline bobby1973

there are problems with all nationalities
but for me i don't see roms or brazilians due to bad service in the passed

Online Jeffe

Given the practice most of them get shagging their fathers and brothers from an early age, you'd expect them all to be experts

I know Roms get a tough time on here (often deserved if delivering a poor service) but this comment feels a bit out of order

Offline bedhedred

Offline pa5151

I met a couple of good ones back in the day. But I avoid them like the plague now, especially given the awful level of standard out there post covid.

Offline Tomcat

I met a couple of good ones back in the day. But I avoid them like the plague now, especially given the awful level of standard out there post covid.

I would say avoid like any diseases known to man, the threads going round clearly shows these Romanians are the lowest of the low, money grabbing piss poor services they give, and they know it but yet punters take the risk of seeing them and then moan about it.

My opinion avoid altogether so they get the message,  then they can either change their attitudes and services if not fuck off  with a one way trip home.

Collectively if we all avoid them it may help, come on bro's stick together.

Ok their maybe a handful of them that are genuine which I respect.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 11:21:22 am by Tomcat »

Offline Malvolio

They're not all bad - silly to assume every WG from the same country will act in the same way.

It also depends what you want from your punt - if you're after a pump and dump with a hot-looking woman, why not punt a Romanian?

Offline LLPunting

I know Roms get a tough time on here (often deserved if delivering a poor service) but this comment feels a bit out of order

Agree, more than a little out of order bordering on hate speech.

Offline LLPunting

I would say avoid like any diseases known to man, the threads going round clearly shows these Romanians are the lowest of the low, money grabbing piss poor services they give, and they know it but yet punters take the risk of seeing them and then moan about it.

My opinion avoid altogether so they get the message,  then they can either change their attitudes and services if not fuck off  with a one way trip home.

Collectively if we all avoid them it may help, come on bro's stick together.

Ok their maybe a handful of them that are genuine which I respect.

If "we" all avoided them how would "we" know if they changed their tune?

And "we" is but a small fraction of the punting money being spunked disrespectfully all over their bodies.

They're all "genuine" just sadly most don't genuinely give a hoot what we individually want from a punt.

Offline WelshClipper

They're not all bad - silly to assume every WG from the same country will act in the same way.

It also depends what you want from your punt - if you're after a pump and dump with a hot-looking woman, why not punt a Romanian?

My sentiments exactly. Brain says Pump and Dump Hot Body. ROMs perfectly fit the bill.

I mean, who P&Ds Polish hotties  :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

Any Romanian punters care to enlighten the rest of us what's going on back in Romania?  Are Romanian women more or less into sex than other nations' ladies?  Are Romanian civvies totally different to sex workers?

Something to consider, the trafficking gangs handling Romanians (regardless of the nationality their advertised as) don't give a fuck about the quality of service they provide, just that they keep turning tricks and the only way the women can act out against their enslavement is to provide an understandably bad service.

The rare few Rom girls I've had good service from have either been solos in flats or working as masseuses in mixed parlours run by non-Roms or for mixed agencies with apparently non-Rom management; so superficially it's perhaps the girl choosing to do sex work.

Offline LLPunting

My sentiments exactly. Brain says Pump and Dump Hot Body. ROMs perfectly fit the bill.

I mean, who P&Ds Polish hotties  :unknown:

A P&D punter will P&D any woman he fancies, their nationality is irrelevant unless it's a fetish for him.

Offline LLPunting

Because they're told before they come that it's "easy money" and that men here are walking cashpoints.

I heard that unlike some parts of the vast swathe that is EE-land, that working as a prostitute overseas is some kind of destigmatised badge of family pride in some towns and villages.

"And how is your Elena these days, still sucking British dick?"
"Yes, for extra price."

Did you hear this from Romanians you trust?

Offline sparkus

Did you hear this from Romanians you trust?

Only know one I could. Composite of stuff on here and in the media. Do you think I'm being gullible?

Offline LLPunting

Only know one I could. Composite of stuff on here and in the media. Do you think I'm being gullible?

Well I missed (or have forgotten) any such mentions here, not even the dimmest of bells ringing but then I only really read London region.

Which believable media outlets are you trusting for this conflated impression?

It's not about being gullible.  There are peoples who are less conflicted or condemning of prostitution and some nations are potentially freer from the moralising of the various crusading anti-prostitution interests.  I'd be curious to learn the truth of this and then wonder if the SPs from these liberal communities were the Roms who aren't coerced and more likely to delivered an engaged, positive punt, some proverbial happy hookers.