Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiki- sexy model- hot thai girl - Woolwich, now Tunbridge Wells  (Read 732 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7308588) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline plee11

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Note: currently working out of tunbridge wells

Price: £100 +£20 CIM

Location: at the time of visit she was working in woolwich. out of an high end studio near the new elizabeth line station. the place was kept clean and tidy. works alone as there was only one room and an open plan kitchen/ living room, comms are from her but i wont doubt that she is part of a crew.

Girl: very pretty girl with a hot body standing around 5'8",  age is probably not correct but i would guess not far off maybe early 30s. shoulder length hair pretty smile, small pert tits between a/b cups. you wont be dissapointed with what you see. she has an old tatoo that looks like it has been laser removed over her left shoulder. there are signs she previously had a baby as there is a dark line from the belly button going down. though the pictures may not be off her, the second and third picture is a good representation off her body. she doesnt talk much but her english is good enough to get by.

Action:she opened the door in a small dress and glasses, and i thought wow im in for a treat. quick shower and off to bed, she is very friendly however to be fair this probably wouldve been a low postive for me but it just felt like she was going through the motion. Owo, missionary, doggy, cim. there was nothing really to rave on about apart from she was somthing pretty to poke on. one thing which annoyed me was during cim she has this technique where she holds tissue under her mouth then as soon as the first bit of cum came in, she slightly backs her head away so that most off it would fall on to the tissie which to me was a total cop out. if she doesnt like CIM then dont offer it. i give her the benefit of the doubt.

summmary: shes ok i guess if your just after a pretty girl. if you want a good service maybe look else where

Hidden Image/Members Only