Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Transsexual Cheryl - Sunbury - TOFTT - Photoshopped Negative  (Read 1069 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7234657) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline stormygrey

I am not sure if this should be in SEast or London? TW Postcode but closer to the M25 than London, mods please move as you think best.

AW link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Birchplace: External Link/Members Only

Booking: booked for 30 mins @ £80 plus £30 fopr extsras earlier this week

Location: Sunbury near the area of Heathrow. Gated community of non descript flats. Second floor apartment.

Comms: Via text. Quick replies with standard menu

Appearance: WTH? Her photos looked incredible but on arriving I found that she had been heavily photoshopped. Not that she was ugly but she wasn't the beautiful creature on her promos. Maybe I should have known better but I have been on a run of good fortune with previous punts with girls looking as good if not better than there photos. I shouuld have walked at that point but my dick took over so proceeded.

The Meet: Keeping this brief. The bedroom was stripped to mere basics. Previous sheets ready for laundry dumped in one corner. I had been thinking about walking when seeing how photoshopped she was but with the journey out there thought I could get away with some head and a quick fuck. Asked for OW although OWO was on offer. Head was good. In the mood to fuck I took her dress of only to find she was unshaved around her cock. For those interested medium size uncut. Spun her around with the intention to fuck her doggie only to be greeted with Gandalf's beard! Holy shit not only did she have a forest of pubes around her cock her ass hidden behind a mountain of hair too  :vomit: :dash:

I made my excuses and left.

Conclusion: For me this was an overall negative due to false advertising and poor service. In the girls defence I will say that she was cheerful and polite and friendly throughout and while she made an attempt to please her skills weren't that great.

Comms: 10/10
Appt: 6/10
Appearance: 5/10 Pubic hair: minus 5
Service: 3/10

Offline Type937GTS

Was on my list - no longer, disaster averted, thanks for reviewing  :hi:

Reminds me of this encounter https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=381468.0

Offline faquin1

Just noticed this review. I did a review the other day. Yes, face photo shopped. Good body. Nice person. No body hair when I met her.

Offline stormygrey

When I visited she had thick pubes and no lie, Gandalf's beard between her ass cheeks!  :scare: Maybe B&S with a different girl in the flat or took my advice on shaving? Did she have prominent surgery scars on her chest?

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Thanks for the review she is near me at the moment and looks great in the pics but after one TS punt where I walked I know don't see any of them unless they have a video on their profile.Much harder to enhance those.

Offline stormygrey

Thanks for the review she is near me at the moment and looks great in the pics but after one TS punt where I walked I know don't see any of them unless they have a video on their profile.Much harder to enhance those.

I agree. I think video clips give clarity  :drinks:

Offline faquin1

Yes. She has pronounced scars following breast enhancement. No body hair. I had a good punt with her all things considered and she seems a nice person.

Offline Xtro

Unless they are using "Bold Glamour" filter technology.... External Link/Members Only   :thumbsdown: