Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Ana TS (Cardiff)  (Read 2638 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6860000) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline val33

External Link/Members Only

She used to have an AW profile too but can't seem to find it now.

Met around 3 months ago whilst on business in Cardiff but forgot to post a review at the time. Paid £100 for 30 mins although this has now gone up to £120 according to her profile. I'd never fucked a Filipino before (wanted to tick off the bucket list) and she seemed decent in her pics, but...

I almost walked when I arrived. Her pics are VERY heavily edited and in the flesh she very obviously looked like a man, especially the face. Zero boobs/cleavage at all so she keeps her top on at all times. The only feminine part of her was her voice. As I'd spent the best part of 30 mins trying to find her as her instructions weren't clear, I decided "fuck it" and stayed, even though I wasn't attracted to her at all. How many times do we make this mistake?  :dash:

It started off well with covered oral, and she even rimmed me with vigour for a good 5 mins, which felt amazing. Soon started to go downhill though...

I made it very clear that I wanted to top only, not be bottomed. We'd discussed this by phone/text and she seemed fine with it. But she became rather aggressive and said she doesn't like being bottomed, she wanted to top me instead. I agreed to give it a go as her size looked like it wouldn't be a problem - she tossed herself off for 30 secs to get hard then applied the rubber. She then applied the tiniest amount of lube and tried to ram it straight in my ass like a jackhammer - I had to immediately push her away to stop it going any further.

She seemed extremely pissed off and said "my other customers aren't like you, why can't you take it??" I should have walked out due to her attitude but thought "I've paid you already, so I'm going to fuck you before I leave". She very reluctantly agreed to be bottomed and I gave her the return treatment, ramming it in and fucking her hard. To be fair she did take a balls deep pounding as I built up momentum. I'd planned to CIM but with her face looking like a man, it would have felt weird, so instead filled the bag.

When getting dressed she started asking lots of intrusive questions (where do you live, have you seen a TS before, what's your job etc.). I made excuses and got out quick.

Would not recommend at all.

Offline billybob69

Thanks for the report.

Is this the same lady?
External Link/Members Only / anaprettytasia

Offline val33

Yes, that's her - AW profile is now active again.