Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha Trans Women Massage - Fulham Broadway  (Read 10153 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6065176) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only

07984 384642

Comms - all via text, fairly responsive and clear instructions, speaks good English.

Venue - it’s a basement flat and the closest station is West Brampton (1 min walk). I believe it’s a shared flat, clean and tidy, there’s a double bed and a massage table in the room so quite cramped but very clean. Shower facilities clean and available.

Samantha - definitely more TV than TS. Photos clearly show her body and what you see is what you get. Speaks softly, very polite.

The Punt - advertised as a massage and for 1hr at £100 is very gvfm and includes erotic massage, body 2 body and hand relief which is what she says on her text offering.

I arrived and was let in. Offered shower etc. laid on table face down naked. For the first half an hour she gave a really good strong almost professional massage with the odd swipe here and there and we had various general conversations throughout.

On the flip, she carried on massaging and then I couldn’t help but get aroused (especially when I could feel her cock throbbing through her dress swiping my side every now and then). She grabbed hold of my cock and started owo and this was really nice.

She then came up for some dfk and lifted her cock out of her dress and started to spank it on me. she invited me onto the bed and we started more dfk and she went to town on my cock (owo). She then came up and shoved her throbbing cock in my mouth and it was probably 7 inches and fairly thick. She then asked if she could fuck me, rubbered up and took a while to slide in. Didn’t last long and I exploded so that was over quite quick. She had her dress on the whole time just scrunched up to her waist.

Cuddles for a while and then grabbed a shower and hit the road was there past an hour.

Conclusion - I found her gvfm at £100. Not sure she fucks all her clients and she’s new to London so not sure you will get the same service, we just hit it off. Would defo return and recommend .

Would defo recommend if your new to TS punting as whilst she is Brazilian you get the benefit of the larger cock (compared to Asians) but she’s not the aggressive Brazilian type that just wants to fuck your hard within 2 mins of entering the premises  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 11:00:37 am by harry1980 »

Offline tantraman

Nice one, harry1980 :thumbsup:

For £100/hr, that all sounds bloody lovely, but I worry about her being ...

... definitely more TV than TS ...

... which I'm interpreting as meaning she's essentially a man-in-a-dress; is that fair? :blush:

Offline harry1980

Nice one, harry1980 :thumbsup:

For £100/hr, that all sounds bloody lovely, but I worry about her being ...

... which I'm interpreting as meaning she's essentially a man-in-a-dress; is that fair? :blush:

You could say that but she’s as near to a TS as most just without the enhanced tits! She comes
Across pretty feminine.

Offline tantraman