Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotxxxNatalie Woodford  (Read 880 times)

96 review(s) for Dirty Cum Whore (92 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Freddoor

After stumbling upon her profile on here and reading the glowing reviews(thanks to Sam brown 7843) I booked a 90 min session at her location for £160

External Link/Members Only

Venue- Her regular incall place I believe, a nice discreet hotel in Woodford area, Natalie talks you threw the corridors over the phone to her room.

Natalie-
Pictures on profile are spot on, Very busty early 40s English mixed race Milf, greeted me in the room, wearing a seceratry outfit, with her tits spilling out of her blouse/bra. She was very polite and relaxed which made me feel at ease, she looks better than the photos lead you to believe with a good body and a gorgeous pink little pussy

Meet-
Money and pleasantries exchanged and in the shower which was immaculately clean considering this was an evening punt toiletsand mints available.

Back into the room where Natalie is waiting for me and I can't wait to get my hands on her, she asks me what I liked and proceeded to pull out her massive assets and let me play with them, then she put me on the bed and straddled my face with that gorgeous pussy and began sucking my already hard cock blowjob techniq was awesome, lots of dt, gagging and reaching with loads of spit, watching her pussy contract with the reaching was epic this lasted about 20 mins she tasted fresh and allows fingering but only gentle and with a tiny condom on your finger, by now I had to fuck her and watch them tittes bounce so rubber on a banged her in mish and doggy where she can take a decent pounding, before cumming in bag,

Quick clean up and Natalie proceeded with a nice massage she asked if I was up for round 2 bit I was spent showered and out the door on time

Conclusion-
Natalie was awesome, and amazing VFM and a nice person to spend time with, and wow what a pair to play with. Can't fault her really if you like massive boobs with a hot milf, highly recommended

overall 8.5 out of 10

Offline joe987

nice! was it easy to book her? via email or phone? did you msg or call her? how long did it take to get hold of her? thinking of booking her this week  :P

Online SonofAJohn

90th positive review
She's going to get 100 isn't she