Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Sassy Dee - Paddington W2 - GFE with sultry beauty  (Read 2690 times)

85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
42 review(s) for BUSTY DEE 4U (41 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
Old Link External Link/Members Only BUSTY DEE 4U
Old Link External Link/Members Only ~DEE~

Great comms and easy to arrange a booking with Dee. £180 for the hour. Location a flat 5-10 mins from the station.

Dee is a 5'5" late 30s British-Mediterranean girl with a South Asian look. She's slim in good shape with oversized enhanced E cup tits, caramel skin and mid-length black hair tied up.
Greeted me in sexy lingerie, bright red lip stick and a devilish smile, definitely a girl that's up for some fun with me.

Paperwork then straight into snogging. Full on DFK throughout. She's an eager participant, as with all activities often urging me on in anything we were doing. Lots of compliments too.
Stripped each other off, all the while Dee grabbing my cock eagerly. Made for a really natural feeling meet, like she was as keen to fuck as I was :dancegirl:
OWO where she has a unexpectedly delicate technique (at first). Cock worship, really paying intense attention to stimulating every part of my crotch area.
Nice and sloppy, balls and shaft given lots of attention. Builds nicely to more intense, with lots of variation and tongue tricks in play :dance:
RO next to return the favour. Not quite sure if she was that turned on from sucking me off, but came pretty quickly with minimal effort from me.
Enjoyed a tit fuck while she sucked me off, but had to get inside that now glistening pussy. Dom on to fuck her in mish, deepest of DFK as I burrowed deep inside her. Popped in the bag.

Intra-round a nice massage ending in some body slides before more snogging and OWO.
Rubbered up for Dee to jump on top and ride me to another orgasm as I sucked on her big tits. Dee keen to get back sucking my cock, and this time I took more control giving her a little face-fucking.
Game girl but quite extreme gagging when I go full length. Let her go back to sucking me off to build to a nice CIM finish. Amusing watching her rush off to spit mouth filled :D

I had a great time with Dee, who is certainly a very enthusiastic SP.

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 7/10
Personality 8/10
Service 9/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 39/50
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 10:22:58 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Bassman

Thanks for the review mate.

She is one of my faves. My punts with her are top 2 for sure.

How’s the flat she’s in? Not seen her in Paddington yet. Does she still work/share with Sandra?

Offline Shadow314

How’s the flat she’s in? Not seen her in Paddington yet. Does she still work/share with Sandra?

Nice small flat, didn't think it's her place and not sure if she shares it with anyone.

Offline Bassman

Nice small flat, didn't think it's her place and not sure if she shares it with anyone.
Cheers mate. It’s probably her working location only. Must get back to seeing her. Never left her wanting more in terms of service that’s for sure.

Offline JonasG

Yeah she shares the same flat as Sandra. Seen both at the same place though not reviewed Dee. Enjoyed her rimming.

Thought the flat was a bit of shithole lol, not great. But does the job, no biggie.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 07:31:06 pm by JonasG »