Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry, Ladybirds in Northenden  (Read 710 times)

Offline aquilla

Cherry, Ladybirds Northenden
March 2023
30 minutes at £50 to reception and £10 OWO

External Link/Members Only

It was an impulse decision to punt as I had cause to be close by. I originally thought of booking Laylah but thank goodness I checked reviews here first. Having seen Logitech's review for Laylah and others for Cherry, it was a no-brainer to book Cherry.

She's a good looking girl. Really pretty facially and a fantastic body. Slender and very firm in all the right places. A delight to get to grips with! To go with that she has a superb attitude and personality - good fun to be with for a while.

The service was the usual, with OWO, RO, face-sitting, sex in various positions finishing with a handjob onto my belly button. Oh for the days when I used to drench my chest and avoid my face!

There was a slight downside. There was no kissing at all. I wasn't offered a GFE and I didn't ask. But also there seemed to be very little "closeness". A couple of times I moved in for a cuddle and she moved to avoid that. I also went to get my mouth onto her tits and she seemed to get me away from them. I tried for a finger inside and she was suddenly at the other end of the bed giving me a suck.

This is a girl that knows her way around her workbench and she manoevers herself and you skillfully to do just as much as she wants. No complaints from me as I'm not one to push boundaries, but I will be a bit more savvy next time I see her.

All things considered, it was a good punt.