Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia 367 - outcall  (Read 411 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6794121) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline FlaccidChimp

External Link/Members Only

Outcall
£250 for the hour

Comms were fine as she was responsive and polite with good English since she's half British and half Caribbean apparently. The girl that arrived looked a little different from her pictures but she has the same tattoos. The girl isn't as slim as the pics seem but she's not a big girl either. She's around average width and height. I found her attractive maybe around a 7.5/10. She was polite and we had a chat. Eventually she began touching me and I ended up kissing her. No DFK at first but she did some later when I decided to try it. I got some OWO which was like 6.5/10 but little variation in technique. She undressed to reveal C cups and a little bit of a booty. I wasn't expecting one based on her photos. Onto sex and she was a quite tight. Some decent riding and doggy. Was asked not to finish in the dom.  :( That's the first time I've ever been told to pull out even when I had a condom on. Although she didn't want me to finish inside her, she said she didn't do CIM either. Didn't want a ruined orgasm from pulling out so got a HJ finish.

Decent punt but there's a lot options at this price point, ones where you wont have to pull out and can get pretty much everything you desire. Don't plan on repeating at those rates.

Offline Snax

£250 and she didn't even last you cum with protection? That's out of order mate.
She's pretty yes but also looks like a former fatty.
Thank you for the review and warning.