Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VS roll of the dice???  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Jokerinpack

External Link/Members Only

This is one of the many similar ads but I can’t tell if I should toftt? It’s Westmorland Ave so does that street have any concerns from any of you guys? Have you seen this one?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Same pics for this girl on AW but different phone number on VS and AW  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bdyno

There's nothing special about her but no significant alarm bells either. Try it, what's the worst that could happen?

Offline frankc

Some of my best punts have been with unreviewed SP's, I'd say do it but be prepared to walk if you feel uncomfortable

Online ISTS2005

Nice little arse but theres no way shes 5'10"

Offline Asianfcuker

Nice little arse but theres no way shes 5'10"

Agree on both counts, looks more like a size 8 - 10 than a 12.

AF

Offline Blackpool Rock

Agree on both counts, looks more like a size 8 - 10 than a 12.

AF
Yeah so no shock when it's not the girl in the pics but a size 16 whale  :vomit:

Offline chrishornx

Yeah so no shock when it's not the girl in the pics but a size 16 whale  :vomit:

spoilsport

let us dream  :D :D

Offline scutty brown

That Kensington Rd address appears to belong to a trafficking group who also have addresses on Central Drive and the south end of Dickson Rd. Girls/profiles get rotated/renewed on a regular basis

Offline Blackpool Rock

That Kensington Rd address appears to belong to a trafficking group who also have addresses on Central Drive and the south end of Dickson Rd. Girls/profiles get rotated/renewed on a regular basis
Kensington Road is FY3 postcode but this girl is FY1, I can't actually find any girls in FY3 on VS and most of the AW ones are Garfoot  :thumbsdown:

Presumably the same group sometimes use Kensington Road but occasionally don't use an address to try and avoid the neighbours reporting the place

Offline scutty brown

Kensington Road is FY3 postcode but this girl is FY1, I can't actually find any girls in FY3 on VS and most of the AW ones are Garfoot  :thumbsdown:

Presumably the same group sometimes use Kensington Road but occasionally don't use an address to try and avoid the neighbours reporting the place

There's often a discrepancy between the VS profile address and the reality
Partly to confuse the police, partly due to the way the VS system works