Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Purely Jasmine Oh Yes!  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Availableinlarge

External Link/Members Only

A guy posted a review with the comment below. I'm really tempted to see her, however it would be useful to see the face pics he mentions. I've messaged him, no reply.

Can any of you clever guys work this out or have any other intel face pics wise?

Thanks,
AL

"Last comment: her photos on Aw are clearly her and very accurate, however I would say her body is better then it looks on the photos as I don’t think it shows quite how tight her body is or how shapely her bum is.
There is no face pictures on the free gallery, however in the last year she has done some camming on some of the larger and more popular cam sites, on one of them she has uploaded several lingerie and face pictures to her profile, I’m not sure if I am allowed to say which sites of upload a photo or not, they are posted openly on a public cam profile, it’s not social media or anything but don’t know if I can say where, so I’d just suggest googling her name with “Cam” and you will find them, and it shows how attractive she is."

Offline Kool Keef

I've just googled the words 'purelyjasmine cam' & a face pic is one of the first images.

Offline boogz

I have reviewed her four years ago, check my reviews.

Not seen her since and she has increased her rates a lot, but she has/had a pretty face with a lovely petite but curvy body. Really nice girl, recommended - only hesitation would be the price but that's for you to decide

Offline chrishornx

I have reviewed her four years ago, check my reviews.

Not seen her since and she has increased her rates a lot, but she has/had a pretty face with a lovely petite but curvy body. Really nice girl, recommended - only hesitation would be the price but that's for you to decide

looked at your reviews different AW number and the new one has only been a member since 2019 r u sure it is the same lass - and if so there is no facial photo link can you help cheers
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 07:20:45 pm by chrishornx »

Offline IAMBATMAN

Yeah it's the same girl. She left for a while and came back with a different profile, girls tend to do that sometimes. She has been reviewed extensively with the previous profile and I have also seen her off both profiles

Offline IAMBATMAN

Yeah it's the same girl. She left for a while and came back with a different profile, girls tend to do that sometimes. She has been reviewed extensively with the previous profile and I have also seen her off both profiles 

looked at your reviews different AW number and the new one has only been a member since 2019 r u sure it is the same lass - and if so there is no facial photo link can you help cheers

Offline IAMBATMAN

Offline IAMBATMAN

I made a right balls of that one hahahaha

Offline OakTree

I've just googled the words 'purelyjasmine cam' & a face pic is one of the first images.

Excellent work Keef.

She is fecking gorgous....Straight on the hotlist.   :hi:

Offline yepitsmeagain

She went on my hot list this week, just my type!

Offline Kool Keef

Excellent work Keef.

She is fecking gorgous....Straight on the hotlist.   :hi:

Agreed, absolute babe, I'm gonna have to bite the bullet & cough up the dough she's charging I guess.....

Offline Moby Dick

Offline chrishornx

Offline Availableinlarge

Thanks for the info guys, shows how useless I am with searching online.  :dance:
Having seen the pics, she’s attractive but I’m not blown away. It’s subjective of course but for £180 I was expecting better.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 10:49:40 am by Availableinlarge »

Offline Availableinlarge

Whenever someone says ‘Straight on to the Hotlist’, I can’t stop thinking about that Monyu Python scene from the Life of Brian.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Princealbert1985

Agreed, absolute babe, I'm gonna have to bite the bullet & cough up the dough she's charging I guess.....

Same here after your solid find! I read the review originally and though yeah looks nice but worth the money?

Now I've seen her face I'm more tempted!

Not too keen on her slippers in the background though.....

Offline opal

Grossly inflated pussy eh Moby?

Offline Moby Dick

Grossly inflated pussy eh Moby?
It’s rife.

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is how it gets out of control.
Bring back tontober.
Otherwise Beat ya cock, beat pussy inflation.
£110 for 30mins  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 05:12:47 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline opal

It’s rife.

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is how it gets out of control.
Bring back tontober.
Otherwise Beat ya cock, beat pussy inflation.
£110 for 30mins  :dash:

Sky high pussy or pussy gone through the roof?

Offline Soulfly007

I didn’t know if I was allowed to put the links or photo in the original review, but can see it’s now been posted, I actually think she’s better looking than the photo shows as she looks very made up in it and was a bit more natural when I saw her, she had still done her hair and make up but not quite as much as in that photo

She is very expensive which will put people off and I get that, loads of cheaper options about, but for my personal taste a girl that petite, that good looking which such a comprehensive service, I was happy to go an extra bit on top of what I’d usually pay as I only went for 30 mins.

Had such a good time I think my next punt will likely be her again but have to dig deep and go for an hour. P

Offline Pepperami

I didn’t know if I was allowed to put the links or photo in the original review, but can see it’s now been posted, I actually think she’s better looking than the photo shows as she looks very made up in it and was a bit more natural when I saw her, she had still done her hair and make up but not quite as much as in that photo

She is very expensive which will put people off and I get that, loads of cheaper options about, but for my personal taste a girl that petite, that good looking which such a comprehensive service, I was happy to go an extra bit on top of what I’d usually pay as I only went for 30 mins.

Had such a good time I think my next punt will likely be her again but have to dig deep and go for an hour. P

I agree Soulfly - she does appear made up in that photo and while I wouldn’t put her as FAF, I would say she is facially attractive and more so without all the makeup, all personal preference though.

She is expensive but the punt I had was 2 hours and I enjoyed it. Recall pounding her backdoor hard and her squirming right off because she couldn’t take more - in a good way as I felt her reaction was genuine and didn’t stop her from taking more after a break.