Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxpleasuredomexxxx - Manchester  (Read 706 times)

billythedog

External Link/Members Only

I've seen PD a few times now this year so thought I'd add my two pennies worth

All my experiences with her were 10/10 so I'll just blend everything together for my review

Everything on her profile is accurate and available, on arrival at first sight she always turns me on - big juices tits and a great arse which she always shows walking up the stairs

Her bedroom and body are built for sex and pleasure (hence pleasure dome I think!!)

Services I've done with her include: amazing DT owo, rimming both ways,RO , fisting, anal of course, toe sucking both ways, gushing

She provides all services with enthusiasm and the lady's hygiene is second to none. Her anus can be pounding as hard as you like

IMO she's the perfect filthy 40+ milf,

Would rate the overall experience a 10/10 all day
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 08:59:01 am by billythedog »

Offline Bigron91

Nice - on my potentials list for Friday!

Treehouse

billythedog

Think it's around 12-14 but her body is film nothing is hanging off you won't be disappointed

Treehouse

Cheers might take her for a test drive

billythedog

Cheers might take her for a test drive

Yeh for £60 no harm done if you don't like her

Offline Titi

Andrea has a great attitude as well which is very rare nowadays. She makes you feel at home as soon as you step in. Overall perfect MILF IMHO.

Offline NigelF

I'll echo these positive comments. Takes it up the arse like a champ and squirts so much after a good fisting that your arm looks like a waterfall! Probably should've done a review but she's plenty well reviewed on here anyway.