Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Healing time for cuts  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

OK not sure if this should be an off topic subject but sometimes when I shave the nether region you get the inevitable nick so effectively a small but open wound.

Does anyone know how long it takes to heal so that an STI can't be caught?

dilettante

Yes I've done that a coupla times on my scrotum-wattle - it clots pretty quickly, once was the day before but it never happened, other was the same morning but Busty Anita didn't mind when I told her.  I realised I was holding the shaver at an angle, I use a No 1 on pubes and balls.

But on balance I'd say the healing time is probably longer than any WG who sees it will be prepared to risk going anywhere near it, works both ways don't forget! ;)

Offline nigel4498

Nicked myself a few times so always shave two days before a punt. Normally it's the balls sac so avoid any ball sucking.
Little nicks seem to heal pretty quick.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:39:01 pm by nigel4498 »

Dave2014

OK not sure if this should be an off topic subject but sometimes when I shave the nether region you get the inevitable nick so effectively a small but open wound.

Does anyone know how long it takes to heal so that an STI can't be caught?

The premise of your question is false. You can catch STIs without a wound: e.g. herpes, molluscum contagiousum and genital warts.

Offline Blackpool Rock

The premise of your question is false. You can catch STIs without a wound: e.g. herpes, molluscum contagiousum and genital warts.

Yeah agreed you can still catch something however the risk is surely higher with a cut of catching "something" as it's not got to pass through skin to get into your blood stream.
Just trying to assess how long to abstain until the risk is no higher than normal