Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the reason ?  (Read 1002 times)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

You may have had this or may be able to shed some light on it for me.....

Received a message out of nowhere from a member basically saying as I was new offering me punting tips? Strange as they only had 7 posts. No malice just advice but just didn't ring right.

Contacted admin and sent the message. They banned the author after seeing they had been creating various accounts and kept getting banned... So banned again.

Maybe I'm having a blonde moment (but I ain't blonde) but what's to be gained from doing this????

Yours Curious  :hi:

Offline cueball

I would have thought it was about gaining your trust then recommending a certain girl or parlour. Obviously you're not going to hand out personal details to ANYBODY on a forum.

Offline Jeremy

If in doubt - it's a tout. I've received several dubious messages in my time on here and always report them to the admin.

Offline Marmalade

Sometimes there's too many variations of wanker out there to analyse them. If it looks like bollocks, smells like bollocks, . . .

Offline LanceVance

:unknown: Maybe it's one of those pathetic 'pick up artists' seeking to carve out a niche, I don't know.

Offline Trevor12

I would have thought it was about gaining your trust then recommending a certain girl or parlour.

This is what my guess would be.