Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to convince a straight masseuse to go sensual?  (Read 12232 times)

Offline Wankingdead

I have been going to this young genuine masseuse for some time now, I tried to give few respectable hints of what I want but no luck until now. Any suggestions?

Online Jonestown

I have been going to this young genuine masseuse for some time now, I tried to give few respectable hints of what I want but no luck until now. Any suggestions?

As you both know each other to some degree, could just ask her outright for what you want.

Offline peter jb

Let us know who it is !
If it’s Sandra in Devon’s Rd - no chance unfortunately😩
If she’s any good , your raging hard on should provide her with a hint !

Offline sparkus

Straight masseuses get asked this all the time, so it comes down to if you want to make things awkward and can handle the rejection.

Of course, some start out straight and then 'turn', but I guess that's a decision which comes down to their preference/economy, though there has to be a first time for them.

Where I depart company on this is when blokes assume that ALL women can do it and it's not too much hardship for them to.  I've heard from several women about men who get abusive when on the table (and I've convinced some to go beyond HE by being "kind and sweet" (their words), apparently I am 'rare' as most blokes just wave money at them and order them to get their kit off).

So the masseuse slant on this seems to be gentle persuasion (and accepting no) rather than abuse wins the day.  Just a thought.

Offline ruggedscot

There are those that do and those that don't, there are those that will with you and those that wont, its not rocket science and its not impossible but the gift is reading and knowing when to ask and when not to. some you win and some you lose. Just don't get hung up on it. Its a fluid environment and the goalposts change. And if you hear through here or any other channel don't badger the masseuse or try and force the issue as it may not be an open option for you.

make the approach and accept the response. There are those out there that wont consider it and there are those out there that might just for an easy few quid.

Offline myothernameis

Where does she work out from, if massage premises, and the place is legit, would say no chance, why would she risk it, and the owner of the place wouldn't be to happy

Even if she works from a private apartment, there a chance she has a good report from clients, and if the word got about she doing he, it might ruin her business, but also attract unwanted business, with guys solely looking for HE

Would I ask her, no chance, so think your best to leave this as it is, and don't ask her, if she does happy ending, but you never know, she might do something unexpected one day, and could just be a one of

Offline sparkus

The problem is the grey zone, the woman who assumes the client is himself legit/not interested and doesn't want to embarrass herself (it's happened to me), the woman who has an off day and doesn't offer it but does the next time.  It's this ambiguity which abusive punters take as worth pushing it for.

YMMV on occasions too, some women do topless one session and then not the next time etc.

Offline Mcping

I’ve only ever had this happen to me once in the UK and I really wasn’t expecting it- I didn’t even have enough cash on me to accept her offer or even try and negotiate a price as I thought extra were completely out of the question and no extra cash!

I couldn’t help a raging hard-on and impossible to hide. The unexpected offer and no cash was actually quite embarrassing.

I’d normally be tempted to return but then she wasn’t really my type anyway

Offline Wankingdead

Very interesting and useful comments guys. I think the grey area is a possible reason why she is scared to do anything and also I always do my best to act decent, so as soon as I start to get excited I think about other things to dampen down.
She works in her own place, at the start she insisted on me keeping my pants on but now is happy for me to go fully naked with a towel on, sometimes accidental touch to my sack but that is it.
I think it is the will she wont she thing that keeps me going back. She is definately a rare thing as 99% of masseuses do Extras.

Offline sparkus

I’ve only ever had this happen to me once in the UK and I really wasn’t expecting it- I didn’t even have enough cash on me to accept her offer or even try and negotiate a price as I thought extra were completely out of the question and no extra cash!

I couldn’t help a raging hard-on and impossible to hide. The unexpected offer and no cash was actually quite embarrassing.

I’d normally be tempted to return but then she wasn’t really my type anyway

Simple - agree to leave something behind and visit an ATM nearby after the session.

Offline sonyvaio

Its mainly down to your attitude, and ability to read the girl. My most unusual experience was in the Elemis(?) place inside House of Fraser on Oxford Street - couldn't imagine a more legit place, and yet had the most amazing sensual massage and hj in there - totally unexpected.

Offline sparkus

Its mainly down to your attitude, and ability to read the girl. My most unusual experience was in the Elemis(?) place inside House of Fraser on Oxford Street - couldn't imagine a more legit place, and yet had the most amazing sensual massage and hj in there - totally unexpected.

Jesus, how much did that set you back?

Online LLPunting

WD,
In the light of the #metoo campaign your "obsession" with this lady isn't respectful as you continue to see her with the intention of getting from her that which she has already indicated isn't available.  That being the case you either reconcile yourself that you are committing (sexual) harassment and keep going because you don't care, making this woman more and more uncomfortable and fearful until she either tells you to leave her alone or she capitulates (it still counts as assault), or you do what every "decent" punter would and move on to a willing SP.

Be very wary that you are projecting your desired outcome on her behaviour; "One man's charming persistence is an unwelcoming woman's nauseating annoyance."

Your 3rd option is to stop treating her like a presumed whore and ask her out on a date and take a "No" as final marching orders.

There are more auspicious ways of starting the New Year.

Offline Wankingdead

LLP
No obsession from me here, she is an excellent masseuse and I have an excellent relation with her,  but no possibility of asking her out, I like to keep things simple and pay a reasonable price to make me happy if you know what I mean. who knows maybe the anticipation of something developing is better than if she actually gives in.

Offline sparkus

TBH, I think this is a mild variant of the occasional threads that crop up here from time to time ie. 'How can I turn my cleaner into a WG?' etc.

I avoid this by avoiding straight masseuses, though perhaps I have been too hasty in that ie. reading too much into Gumtree disclaimers (though I am not sure it's '99%')

Offline Wankingdead

I think a lot of us are driven by the temptation that a masseuse will at one point ask the any extras question. The question is not of the soft variety but is one that most of us punters think about everytime we strip and lay on a massage table, hearing the experience of others is important. As for the 99% I can say this; out of over a hundred masseuses I can only remember two who didn't offer extras.

Online LLPunting

TBH, I think this is a mild variant of the occasional threads that crop up here from time to time ie. 'How can I turn my cleaner into a WG?' etc.

I avoid this by avoiding straight masseuses, though perhaps I have been too hasty in that ie. reading too much into Gumtree disclaimers (though I am not sure it's '99%')

The basic disclaimer "The is not a sexual service" is to satisfy Gumtree rules.  Rarely does it translate into a statement of fact.
The few ads which are more absolute and individual in their statements "Don't bother calling if you want sex" etc are likely to be truer indicator.

Offline sparkus

The basic disclaimer "The is not a sexual service" is to satisfy Gumtree rules.  Rarely does it translate into a statement of fact.
The few ads which are more absolute and individual in their statements "Don't bother calling if you want sex" etc are likely to be truer indicator.

Aware of that and remember its introduction by them.

I've only visited one Gumtree ad with nothing offered (she took a billion calls during it where blokes asked her straight out).

Offline Demuncher

As you both know each other to some degree, could just ask her outright for what you want.

This pretty much sums it up perfectly.  Not sure why there needs to be an elaborate tactic or plan to sway the girl into giving extras.  Ask and if declined just enjoy the rest of the massage for what it is.

If it was my first massage in a professional looking treatment room eg spa or hotel then I wouldn't ask particularly if they are employed, but if it's a regular lady who is independent and comfortable with you being undraped, just ask.

Offline bhudda

Surely to goodness if the lass wants to earn extra cash by offering wanks she has ways of letting you know. If after several visits she hasn't then either ask her out in the hope of a freebie  or go somewhere else.

Offline sonyvaio

Jesus, how much did that set you back?

The actual massage or the extra? Can't remember the cost of the massage - but they have a price list. From memory (and to be honest I was a little in shock at what happened - wasn't expected at all!), I think I just tipped her £30 - she didn't discuss any pricing with me beforehand.

Offline sparkus

The actual massage or the extra? Can't remember the cost of the massage - but they have a price list. From memory (and to be honest I was a little in shock at what happened - wasn't expected at all!), I think I just tipped her £30 - she didn't discuss any pricing with me beforehand.

The ones who work there probably have pricey lifestyles to maintain and think nothing of some jizz at the end.

Offline Bigwilts

Personally I wouldn’t chance it.

I would go to a Chinese or Thai massage place and use information such as on here for guidance or gauge it from how the situation seems, e.g. if the masseur takes of their ‘masseur uniform’ to just their dress (or their underwear / naked which is a major hint), or how much they rub their body on me etc.
Tickling of the balls can happen accidentally and also ‘accidentally on purpose’
If unsure I may lie with my arms forwards (eg fold them under my head at first then hang down at the front instead of at my side.  Then if she is up close when at my head I can brush a hand on a thigh and gauge the reaction.  It’s then just an innocent touch or it can go further if she shows she likes it

A normal massage that is in their private home that has had standard massages only is a dodgy situation that I wouldn’t be keen to get into trouble with.
If you do still want to try another step then don’t let an erection disappear, be relaxed, position it when faced down so it can harden up down between your legs.  Then let it happen enough to see if she reacts to it - if she gives it a tickle, rub or suggests you turnover then things could be positive. If she avoids it or comments, then you can joke and be innocent about it - “oops sorry, erm It’ll go away in a minute if we pretend it’s not there”
ignore it!”

It’s not necessarily going to be good for you if you ask her for a wank one day and she says no.  You might just offend her slightly and not get a massage again, or she could take it to the police

I once had a haircut where the barbers & was in a back room behind the hairdressers and it was close to closing so there was no big window for us to be visible, when i got in the  hair she went up front and locked up.  Then during the cut she was practically climbing on me with her breasts were almost rammed in my face.
I couldn’t tell if I was in luck or heading for a sexual assault charge - I ended up with just a haircut but a smile on my face. I may have missed a great opportunity but I’d rather stick to the story that she was busy and very short just trying to reach my head, and locking the door so no more late customers turn up

Offline sparkus

I once had a haircut where the barbers & was in a back room behind the hairdressers and it was close to closing so there was no big window for us to be visible, when i got in the  hair she went up front and locked up.  Then during the cut she was practically climbing on me with her breasts were almost rammed in my face.
I couldn’t tell if I was in luck or heading for a sexual assault charge - I ended up with just a haircut but a smile on my face. I may have missed a great opportunity but I’d rather stick to the story that she was busy and very short just trying to reach my head, and locking the door so no more late customers turn up

I was discussing hairdressers with a mate and I mentioned one that always had fit birds in but was quite pricey at almost £20 for a dry cut.  He said "Believe me, you get more than a haircut."

Sure enough, I went and it's obvious how they secure repeat custom by poking you in the eye with a cupful of 36E tit when reaching for the scissors  :D

Offline Bigwilts

I was discussing hairdressers with a mate and I mentioned one that always had fit birds in but was quite pricey at almost £20 for a dry cut.  He said "Believe me, you get more than a haircut."

Sure enough, I went and it's obvious how they secure repeat custom by poking you in the eye with a cupful of 36E tit when reaching for the scissors  :D
;-)

I went back - but it was my regular place at the time, and run by a youngish guy & girl. I sadly never got the same lock-in experience again

Offline sonyvaio

The ones who work there probably have pricey lifestyles to maintain and think nothing of some jizz at the end.

Possibly, she was a typical from what I could tell spa masseuse, and maybe she just forgot where she was working that day!

Offline londonman6

would love to know where this hairdresser's is!

Offline sparkus

would love to know where this hairdresser's is!

I'm sure you can appreciate why it's not a good idea for UKP to post that kind of info on civvies.

Offline Bigwilts

Offline Wankingdead

So I changed my tactics. Told her I am looking for a very de stressing massage and that I will get in touch with one of my old contacts and wished her a good day, to my surprise she said come over, so I went thinking the day is my day. Massage progressed well. I was more exposed than normal few touches to the ball sac but that was it.  Wtf.
I give up.

Offline versus7

Happy to have a go too, if you can share her info

Offline chunky monkey

If you get the 'accidental' ball touch then gently open your legs slightly to give better access
If she's up for it then she'll notice and respond accordingly
Worked for me several times in the past

Option 2 - as previously mentioned strategically place your hands innocently to the edge of the massage table and see if she presses up against them. Had some success with this one too

Offline sparkus

The ultimate and I will post elsewhere about it was the one (indy provider off Gumtree) who started the session with "Do you mind if I go topless? It's just it gives me more freedom to move my arms as I do the massage."

No WSWS there!

Online LLPunting

The ultimate and I will post elsewhere about it was the one (indy provider off Gumtree) who started the session with "Do you mind if I go topless? It's just it gives me more freedom to move my arms as I do the massage."

No WSWS there!

:lol: :yahoo:   :dance: :drinks:

You lucky fecker

Offline Billy no mates

You could ask the question in passing "what a great relaxing massage, I suppose, in this line of work, you get a lot of men asking for extras?".

Then see what her response is and how she delivers it...   

negative -   "its disgusting, all men are pigs", "yes it must be so hard in this line of work, to remain so professional"
positive  -  "I dont mind, its part of the job", "great get your cacks off and prepare for back door smashing, ya dirty fucking bitch"

Im not sure why I get banned from all the local establishments  :D

Offline sparkus

Online LLPunting

Wouldn't have been your type, dumpy EE.

You might've loved the tubby blonde I saw in Bayswater at Christmas.  She kept saying "You make me feel so naughty" in her saucy accent every time she came on my face and cock.   :sarcastic: :thumbsup: :dance:

Offline sparkus

You might've loved the tubby blonde I saw in Bayswater at Christmas.  She kept saying "You make me feel so naughty" in her saucy accent every time she came on my face and cock.   :sarcastic: :thumbsup: :dance:

Been a while since I've had one, East London was awash with them in the glory days.

Offline Kostas

I think a lot of us are driven by the temptation that a masseuse will at one point ask the any extras question. The question is not of the soft variety but is one that most of us punters think about everytime we strip and lay on a massage table, hearing the experience of others is important. As for the 99% I can say this; out of over a hundred masseuses I can only remember two who didn't offer extras.

Agreed most will do extras , i use mostly massages at home from massage agencies
its usually a matter of time and ££££
good luck with your one mate

Offline sparkus

I had this conversation with one the other day, who said someone who works in her shop provides extras but is too bashful to offer them and waits for the customer to ask, even though it's to her financial detriment (the exact words were 'She wants her head examining').

I appreciate putting this up here may lead some blokes to think all women do so, but it's interesting to know how they themselves see the grey area.

Offline Kostas

just wanted to add to my comment above

I only have experience in London and the 7-8 agencies who offer a mobile massage service
I dont go to spas/sallons etc

so only talking from personal experience :)

is there any specific threads with reviews for massages
I can only find 2 in UKP
(new to the site)

Offline winkywanky

So I changed my tactics. Told her I am looking for a very de stressing massage and that I will get in touch with one of my old contacts and wished her a good day, to my surprise she said come over, so I went thinking the day is my day. Massage progressed well. I was more exposed than normal few touches to the ball sac but that was it.  Wtf.
I give up.

I think this is just a case of her wanting you to 'make the first move'.

You're lying on your back and her hand 'accidentally' brushes your ballsack? That's no accident, a woman who had no intention of being 'misconstrued' would simply not risk that.

Next time you go and you're lying on your back and she 'accidentally' touches you, just make a little joke about she keeps missing a bit and give her a cheeky grin. If she doesn't take the bait then I think she's just a tease. But she obviously doesn't routinely offer extras, you'll just have to coax it out of her.

A few years ago I used to see a really cute little black girl in Dagenham, at her house. She was a fully-trained masseuse and did a fantastic, pukka job. I'd wear the towel and she would just pull it clean off, I'd be naked. After seeing her for a few weeks, when I was lying on my back I'd get an enormous hard-on and she'd just work around it! Again, her hands would brush against my scrotum. She had really big tits and she'd lean right over me so that they were in my face. But by this time I'd told her all sorts of personal stuff, where I worked etc. I have no doubt she'd have given me a hand job at the very least, and I'd have loved to have seen her tits, I wouldn't have lasted long. But I never did take advantage of the situation because she knew so much about me.

I should've just gone ahead and asked her  :blush:

Phaedrus

just wanted to add to my comment above

I only have experience in London and the 7-8 agencies who offer a mobile massage service
I dont go to spas/sallons etc

so only talking from personal experience :)

is there any specific threads with reviews for massages
I can only find 2 in UKP
(new to the site)

Welcome to UKP. Post a few reviews and you’ll  Then be given access to the search function

Offline Kostas

Welcome to UKP. Post a few reviews and you’ll  Then be given access to the search function

many thanks, phaedrus. I will do

Offline sparkus

BTW, as the title of this goes, she's either straight or sensual before you meet her.  She convinces herself.

The way I read such sentiments (and I may be wrong, OP) is that the bloke wants to be 'the one' who convinces her.

Anyhow, can you just get on with it and ask her? If it creates awkwardness then just replace her with another.

Offline Kostas

I have posted a couple of reviews and will try a few more :)

any recommendations on therapists or agencies to try ?

all help welcome

baneman6

I have seen this Hungarian masseuse a few times over the last year External Link/Members Only

Based near Hendon Central Station (previously Golders Green) prices are good,  She is probs mid 30's-40, quite pretty in a milf type way. She provides an excellent massage. On my first visit I did not risk asking about any extras and was content with the quality of her massage. It was before my third visit that I simply text her before hand regarding extras on offer to which she replied yes to a HE for an extra £10.

She performed this towards the end of the massage lovely slow sensual technique. Over time I have convinced her to perfom topless and have also been able to get a good feel of both breasts and ass. :D
I cant get myself to pushing the limits to fingering or asking for oral.

I would highly recommend her regardless for a great quality massage.  :drinks:

Offline Kostas

I have seen this Hungarian masseuse a few times over the last year External Link/Members Only

Based near Hendon Central Station (previously Golders Green) prices are good,  She is probs mid 30's-40, quite pretty in a milf type way. She provides an excellent massage. On my first visit I did not risk asking about any extras and was content with the quality of her massage. It was before my third visit that I simply text her before hand regarding extras on offer to which she replied yes to a HE for an extra £10.

She performed this towards the end of the massage lovely slow sensual technique. Over time I have convinced her to perfom topless and have also been able to get a good feel of both breasts and ass. :D

Thank you Baneman for the review
might try her

Offline sparkus

And are those breasts and arse worth seeing/feeling?

baneman6