Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet? A bit weird  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Stickitin

A lot less ads this week when searching the east mids cities, maybe only 20% of what there normally is. Anything weird going on that anyone knows?

Online ZeroCount

I was going to post about this myself, it's very odd. I wonder if they've had a cull of old ads, or introduced stricter requirements for posting or something?

But I'm just speculating, I've no idea what the cause is, and I'd love to know too. It's not the greatest place for finding SPs, but it's nice that there's at least some alternative to AW out there, so I'd hate to think it was about to become less useful.

Offline NervousJ

ahhh glad it's not me... my derby search was about 5 sp's... never a place o usually use, but always good to see the options...

Offline scutty brown

they've fucked up the database again, same thing happened a few weeks ago.
The profiles all seem to be there, but their indexing pointers seem to have got confused so they don't show up in searches

Last time took over a day to fix
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 10:16:31 am by scutty brown »

Offline chandlerhandler

anyone know a work round to this glitch, I was looking for a little black girl I spotted the other day on the Sheffield page but I can't track her VS ad down today & I wanted to try & book  :dash:

Offline scutty brown

if the page URL is saved in your browser history you may be able to reopen it from there

Offline chandlerhandler

if the page URL is saved in your browser history you may be able to reopen it from there

Cheers, but I always clear history & cookies etc after each session  :drinks:

Offline scutty brown

Cheers, but I always clear history & cookies etc after each session  :drinks:

just have to wait until they sort it then

Offline scutty brown

Well.......they're aware
Won't commit to when it'll be fixed so just wait

Offline twotight

I noticed it as well this morning in the north east area ,maybe they are doing a deep clean ,about time

Offline scutty brown

I noticed it as well this morning in the north east area ,maybe they are doing a deep clean ,about time

No, it's just a technical fuckup, just like last month.
The numbers are slowly coming back, something like 50% there now, and increasing

Offline twotight

for a little while I had some hope that VS had hired somebody with a bit of competency and they were starting to sort out the site but alas  :(

Offline josh69666

Glad this is coming back up.

Also, and while I have your attention, is it possible to list all SPs in a postcode? E.g., N13 brings up some 4-5 subareas, and I'd rather just search for everything in the basic postcode

Online ZeroCount

Thanks for the info Scutty, that's good to know. I'm not bothered if it's down for a day or two, just relieved to hear it's not the start of a permanent decline!

Offline scutty brown

14,100 records visible now for the UK, 290 for Lancs
that must be very near complete

only 27 massage records for Lancs, so still a few missing there
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 05:10:11 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Carl Adams

Thanks for explaining - I was wondering what had happened!