Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Immigration raids?  (Read 894 times)

Offline sparkus

Heard from one manageress of a TCM that her shop has been swooped on suddenly several times by the Home Office. She said it's more of a nuisance than anything as all her staff are here legally but one or two are on student visas so can't work full time. She said it seems like a formality but it's happening more frequently than it used to.

Still, wouldn't like some blokes in hi-vis interrupting my b2b or HE to inspect the girl's papers.

Offline Stalinator

Obviously some cunt is squealing on her to the law about illegals.

Offline sparkus

It's a fairly legit set-up, lots of female customers. She says she's nothing to hide as she only employs (to avoid being closed down) legally resident staff. But it must be scary for them and might put them off working there (which seems her concern).

She asked me if I'd heard of it happening in other shops. What, am I some kind of TCM expert/regular or something?

Offline Ozy84

Maybe our reviews/comments and specific threads for these sorts of places doesnt help?? Do the fedz really read these threads?  :unknown:

Offline Itsnotshy

Maybe our reviews/comments and specific threads for these sorts of places doesnt help?? Do the fedz really read these threads?  :unknown:
Yep,bet they do :(

Online stampjones

What, am I some kind of TCM expert/regular or something?
Fuck yeah  :thumbsup: