Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Madison  (Read 903 times)

steve3131

Anyone gone down the route of using Ashley Madison's for casual sex ;)

I have had a play but I allways feel like (in this order) :

They want more details so they can black nail you ??? (This might all be in my head)
They just want a sugar daddy
They just lead you on

But if  you do use it, use google image search to see if they are who they say they are! I have found pics from Instagram that have proved that they are legit and I have also found pics that prove they are not legit. A very useful tool.

I have also had a play with ALT.COM, you tend to get people wanting you to buy a load of bondage gear for them to use on you. Ofc they will get commission on the sale, good trick though (unless the 19year old really does want me ;) mmm NOT ).

vw

Ashley Madison constantly battled to keep 70,000 fake profiles - or fembots - secret from their users, it has been claimed.
The affair allegedly site lured men to spending between $60 to $290 in credits by using fictitious accounts or Ashley Angels - to interact with new users.

According to company emails and documents seen by Gizmodo, around 80 per cent of new members' purchases were with bots - but the company has been accused of trying to hide their existence.

Read more: External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Loads of fake profiles. I was member for just for a couple of months, and got ladies in their twenties/thirties messaging me. And being 66 should be so lucky! Clicking on "who's viewed me", their profiles not there. Only the genuine ladies that had some contact with. During the couple of months, only got to meet one. Plus a lady living in Epping would only agree to meet in London for a shopping trip ( my credit card probably ). Although suggested one of the many towns more near both of us, came up with excuses that she might be seen by someone who knows her through her work whatever it was?
Not forgetting the hacking scandal. Got contacted middle of September by hackers that got my details via the dark web from the original hackers. Wanted 0.35 (£53) bitcoins or my involvement with AM exposed to my friends/family via facebook. So beefed up the facebook security  and no intention of paying.   

With my experiences over the years with contact sites, many use fake profiles. Alt states does not use fake profiles. But can you believe them?