Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs stopping offering anal  (Read 2839 times)

normal_guy

I was planning something for a couple of days ago (review to follow of the lady I eventually met) and looking through my HL there was a lady I had previously seen, who back then had A levels ticked (and I did it on my visit).  I noticed she no longer had it ticked.  So I messaged her, and she confirmed that it was no longer available.

She was sufficiently average that I didn't feel it was worth the price for a booking without A, so I went elsewhere.

It got me thinking: is there a health/physical reason why a lady might stop doing anal?  I mean, surely the more it happens the less painful it would feel?

Just wondering

cockneybstrd

I was planning something for a couple of days ago (review to follow of the lady I eventually met) and looking through my HL there was a lady I had previously seen, who back then had A levels ticked (and I did it on my visit).  I noticed she no longer had it ticked.  So I messaged her, and she confirmed that it was no longer available.

She was sufficiently average that I didn't feel it was worth the price for a booking without A, so I went elsewhere.

It got me thinking: is there a health/physical reason why a lady might stop doing anal?  I mean, surely the more it happens the less painful it would feel?

Just wondering

Maybe she is having to wear a nappy or something as she has got so loose

I was one told by a gay friend that another gay bloke arse was so fucked up he was having to use a tampon up his shitter to stop anal flow.

Could be a load of shit though

Offline Cuntminion

Case of the shits?

Go back to her with a box of Imodium

Offline smiths

Just wondering

Yes an anal prolapse might be one reason, another might be the WG had billy big cock fuck her and it hurt so she stopped offering it.

Offline portable

It got me thinking: is there a health/physical reason why a lady might stop doing anal?

Sore arse I guess? Not rocket science.

vw

Sore arse I guess? Not rocket science.
it is rocket science to some people, some look for the conspiracy first !

Atticus Finch

Maybe she just doesn't enjoy it, and is busy enough that she no longer needs to offer it in order to get people through the door.

Despite what you may think, most of these girls aren't massive anal fans.

normal_guy

Maybe she just doesn't enjoy it, and is busy enough that she no longer needs to offer it in order to get people through the door.

Despite what you may think, most of these girls aren't massive anal fans.

Quite.  But for top end money it needs to be three-hole action (for me).

vw

Quite.  But for top end money it needs to be three-hole action (for me).
Move on, move on with dick in an arse and you'll never book again !

Online pork sword

Most likely affecting her golf swing...

Timmy2

When you get behind an older girl who has been offering anal all her career, and you take a look and think...Fuckin Hell not rimming that...
Then you realise why its extra sometimes
 :drinks:
Raddy

Offline jay0707

I've had my suspicions about hotandhornyhannah in Manchester. She seemed someone who was go to for it, now she stopped. I do think she has a pink sock issue?

vw

I've had my suspicions about hotandhornyhannah in Manchester. She seemed someone who was go to for it, now she stopped. I do think she has a pink sock issue?
Wasn't really designed for purpose, and imagine amateur drivers grind the gears and cause damage.

Think this hooker overdid it, yet still offers a-levels, anyone brave enough for rimming ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Medical info

Offline Roth

Wasn't really designed for purpose, and imagine amateur drivers grind the gears and cause damage.

Think this hooker overdid it, yet still offers a-levels, anyone brave enough for rimming ?

Medical info

:vomit: :scare: :vomit: :scare: :vomit: :scare: :vomit:

Rod trotter

Medical info

jesus mother mary

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Now why the holy fuck would you put that as your profile picture???  Isn't is supposed to attract punters?

Offline londonmaxxy

That reminds me I need some mushrooms from the shops later.

Offline zootalors

Medical info

Can't help thinking of Bonny Tyler ..Total Prolapse of the Arse.

Offline jay0707

That's enough to put ne off my anal sex festish.

Offline uutarn

None of you guys would like to fuck a girls prolapse?

Thats in my bucket list.... :blush:

Atticus Finch

None of you guys would like to fuck a girls prolapse?

Thats in my bucket list.... :blush:

Don't you mean it'd be in her bucket sized arsehole.

Now that reminds me, where did I leave my blood oranges?  :unknown:

Offline uutarn

Offline Happylad

More likely to be a bad case of Haemorrhoids. Many women get a touch of it after giving birth, and once it has occurred it can easily re-occur with regular anal intercourse, and usually each re-occurrence is a bit more painful than the previous one.

Offline Roth

Punting is not for the squeamish I guess!  :scare: :vomit:

Online pdq

Ive been in that arse

But it wasnt like that

Really enjoyed as she was willing and enthusastic

Offline Roth

Ive been in that arse

But it wasnt like that

Really enjoyed as she was willing and enthusastic

Obviously too willing and over enthusiastic looking at the damage she's done to herself.  :scare:

Online pdq

I gather it was a deliberate body modification

on the her profile in the past it was written that using various plugs etc her arse was deliberate changed to be like that

Offline Roth

I gather it was a deliberate body modification

on the her profile in the past it was written that using various plugs etc her arse was deliberate changed to be like that

WTF? Why?  :scare: :scare: :scare:

normal_guy

That's enough to put ne off my anal sex festish.

I'm now retired from punting