Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Receiving Feedback- do you get it? Does it bother you if not?  (Read 1809 times)

richie12

Do you always get feedback from the WG after a punt?

Recently have seen some WG's, mostly regulars and have not received any feedback, but all the other guys have!!  :unknown:

I am not after feedback saying I'm the best thing since sliced bread, in order to give me a massive ego boost. For me it's more about- we had a really good, enjoyable session and feedbacks go both ways as a token of appreciation.

I am leaving them all feedback which is incredibly complimentary- but nothing is coming back, which makes me feel like shit tbh when every other punter is getting it. Am developing a bit of a complex about it. I go from the great feeling of a fantastic punt, to a real downer afterwards.

Are they trying to tell me something or should I just forget about it as it's not worth worrying about? Am I just being a twat?

Any thoughts fella's?

Offline peter purves

Feedback can also come through non-verbal cues, it need not be expressed verbally.

The danger of feedback is that it can also be hogwash too.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

Don't let it bother you, on occasions i've also wondered whether a girl is basically saying "don't see me again" but in truth most of these girls have shit organisation and communication.
My real reason for wanting positive feedback on AW is so that other girls can see you aren't a complete nutter when trying to book them etc but once you have 10 or so positives they can see that anyway

Offline MrMatrix

Don't let it bother you, on occasions i've also wondered whether a girl is basically saying "don't see me again" but in truth most of these girls have shit organisation and communication.
My real reason for wanting positive feedback on AW is so that other girls can see you aren't a complete nutter when trying to book them etc but once you have 10 or so positives they can see that anyway
+1. I personally like doing reviews on AW, and don't care if I get anything back. But as it happens I generally get it reciprocated as I'm a fucking ace shag  :D :D :dance: :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline MoTToM

I'm no authority, but I think you may not be looking at it in quite the right way. For me, I only want feedback to demonstrate - to other WGs - that I'm a genuine bloke and not a timewaster/creep/psycho/whatever, in order to make future bookings easier to facilitate. I think you're straying into dangerous territory if you're expecting anything more from the girl than an acknowledgement that you're a (more or less) normal human being, capable of conducting himself in a civilised manner. 'Appreciation' doesn't enter into it - she appreciates your money, for sure, and maybe that you managed to take a bath this month, but beyond that you're nothing particularly special, and nor was the time that you spent together.

And the purpose of leaving feedback about a WG is to give the nod to other punters that the girl's profile is legit, and that she is not a scamming arsehole either. There's nothing wrong with being complimentary, if warranted, about services received, but you must remember that it's strictly business, no different to Ebay ratings, for example. Punters want to know that they're not going to be ripped off, and WGs need to know that they're not going to be fucked around (in a bad way) by some dodgy cunt.

I wouldn't worry about it, but if it is bothering you, why not simply message the girl and ask her, politely, to leave a brief note along the lines of 'this guy is alright'. It's very unlikely to be personal, given that you're just one prick among many [as are we all :D ] and chances are that it's just something that she forgot to do. Think of it this way, WGs probably only remember the really good bookings and the really, really bad ones. If she's already forgotten about you, it may dent your ego a little, but it's better than being memorable for all the wrong reasons.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 08:48:17 am by MoTToM »

Offline MrMatrix

Agree with you entirely MoTToM. It just proves we are decent guys.  :thumbsup:

Offline the fitter

I'm no authority, but I think you may not be looking at it in quite the right way. For me, I only want feedback to demonstrate - to other WGs - that I'm a genuine bloke and not a timewaster/creep/psycho/whatever, in order to make future bookings easier to facilitate. I think you're straying into dangerous territory if you're expecting anything more from the girl than an acknowledgement that you're a (more or less) normal human being, capable of conducting himself in a civilised manner. 'Appreciation' doesn't enter into it - she appreciates your money, for sure, and maybe that you managed to take a bath this month, but beyond that you're nothing particularly special, and nor was the time that you spent together.

And the purpose of leaving feedback about a WG is to give the nod to other punters that the girl's profile is legit, and that she is not a scamming arsehole either. There's nothing wrong with being complimentary, if warranted, about services received, but you must remember that it's strictly business, no different to Ebay ratings, for example. Punters want to know that they're not going to be ripped off, and WGs need to know that they're not going to be fucked around (in a bad way) by some dodgy cunt.

I wouldn't worry about it, but if it is bothering you, why not simply message the girl and ask her, politely, to leave a brief note along the lines of 'this guy is alright'. It's very unlikely to be personal, given that you're just one prick among many [as are we all :D ] and chances are that it's just something that she forgot to do. Think of it this way, WGs probably only remember the really good bookings and the really, really bad ones. If she's already forgotten about you, it may dent your ego a little, but it's better than being memorable for all the wrong reasons.
   + 1 I sometimes ask girls to leave me feedback, so as to keep it up to date. Some do it without prompting, some leave you feedback, without you leaving any for them, this is only to get it out of the way, and is no way a measure of my sexual performance. I just want the next SP to know I am a respectable punter and not a nutter.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 09:20:38 am by the fitter »

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Perhaps she haven't got around Yours yet?
Happens sometimes. You can always send reminding email asking to do so.
Maybe she have forgotten.

Offline manfox

I dont leave feedback unless they do first.

Rather spend my time putting a review up on here as AW feedback is mostly fluffy bollocks.

Offline PleadInsanity

I dont leave feedback unless they do first.

Rather spend my time putting a review up on here as AW feedback is mostly fluffy bollocks.

Yes the majority of feedback on AW is just to gain positive feedback and they only way you will normally get that is by leaving positive feedback.
It's nice to have half a dozen of so positives but it doesnt really matter in the great scheme of things.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Agree with previous posts.

AW feedback demonstrates you are a punter and that's it.

When I had none getting  bookings was hard work.

Now I've got loads of AW feedback so I don't care anymore and getting bookings is easy.

Offline smiths

Do you always get feedback from the WG after a punt?

Recently have seen some WG's, mostly regulars and have not received any feedback, but all the other guys have!!  :unknown:

I am not after feedback saying I'm the best thing since sliced bread, in order to give me a massive ego boost. For me it's more about- we had a really good, enjoyable session and feedbacks go both ways as a token of appreciation.

I am leaving them all feedback which is incredibly complimentary- but nothing is coming back, which makes me feel like shit tbh when every other punter is getting it. Am developing a bit of a complex about it. I go from the great feeling of a fantastic punt, to a real downer afterwards.

Are they trying to tell me something or should I just forget about it as it's not worth worrying about? Am I just being a twat?

Any thoughts fella's?

My thoughts are I am the service buyer so its not ME that requires feedback, and I avoid any WG who insists I require it for her to deign to accept my cash for a fuck. What is also the case as many punters on here have posted over the years is they wouldn't give a bad WG negative feedback on A/W in case she did the same in revenge possibly putting a future WG off them. What use is that, :thumbsdown: and no doubt bad WGs and pimps laugh their heads off at it.

A/Ws FB system works against the interests of punters in my view which is why I never use it. Thankfully UKP exists where genuine negative honest feedback/reviews can be left as well as good honest feedback/reviews.

Offline stevedave

When I first signed up to AW man moons ago, I used to get pissed off if I didn't get feedback, nowadays though I much prefer not to - less of a paper trail, as it were.

Wherever possible I prefer to book outside of the AW booking system.

richie12

Thanks to you all very much for your responses and wise words. Appreciated!!

As I have now edged just over the 10 feedback mark (all positive) this will now show that i am not a "nutter", which as you say is what the main purpose of receiving feedback!!

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Getting consistently good feedback may help open doors that would otherwise be closed, especially to people with none/very low feedback - I guess that'd be a question for UKE? I can imagine a lot of WGs would be somewhat reluctant to see someone with zero feedback, in the same way that I personally wouldn't actually take one for the team and see someone with zero feedback/no reviews on here. I know it's a bit chicken and egg but there we go.

As others have said, feedback for punters is inevitably going to be some combination of a) trying to get the punter to come back if the WG liked/tolerated the punter and b) confirming to other WGs that the punter is ok to see, i.e. didn't do anything crazy.

I usually get very nice feedback and yes, I do find it interesting how it's only ever women I'm paying that miraculously have such nice things to say about me  :drinks:

bigmanbigman

Wg or punter 10 postive on aw then forget about it .

Offline Silver Birch

AW feedback demonstrates you are a punter and that's it.

When I had none getting  bookings was hard work.

Now I've got loads of AW feedback so I don't care anymore and getting bookings is easy.

I used to think this way too. I have pretty decent feedback and it does make it easier to get replies to emails.

Having said that, because I am no longer interested in gaining feedback, the majority of this year's bookings have been entirely by telephone, bypassing AW altogether, and I haven't had any problems.

To the OP, when I first started punting I used to mention leaving reciprocal feedback while I was with her, which seemed to work. Some wgs don't want to appear slags with 100s and 100s of FB, whilst others thrive on it.  :sarcastic:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Some wgs don't want to appear slags with 100s and 100s of FB, whilst others thrive on it.  :sarcastic:
PMSL  :D

Offline Goodfellow

Recently have seen some WG's, mostly regulars and have not received any feedback, but all the other guys have!!

You mention they are mostly regulars, so you probably already exchanged positive feedback previous? They might be wanting their feedback not to look like its too much from the same account or thinking exchanging it multiple times is pointless. Just a thought

theGOAT

The majority of WG's will not write feedback for you on AW until you do one for her first.

This is because once you have given feedback it cant be changed, so for example if she writes a Positive for you then you could write a Negative for her.

If you write a feedback for her she should always write one back.  Its very bad form if a WG doesn't reciprocate.  I wouldn't see a girl again if she did that to me.  I have had to remind a few though as sometimes they forget or are just slow.

I only ever give/get one feedback per girl.  Looks a bit weird I think when I see guys with 10 feedbacks from one girl... :unknown:

Cheers! :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 08:14:55 pm by theGOAT »

Offline Plan R

I've occasionally sent a WG a text, post punt, asking for AW feedback.
As others have said, this is not an ego boost - but entirely to improve my credibility when booking others.

They can, if they care to read before I turn up, be reassured that I am not a complete nut job..
(well, not certified anyway)
 :drinks:

Offline Gordon Bennett

If they're regulars, as long as you have a feedback or two from your initial visits I can't see the need or point in clocking up another feedback every time you return. If it bugs you I'd just contact them and politely ask them to reciprocate the feedback you left them.

Offline berksboy

Why would i want or need feedback from someone i have payed to fuck ? I dont care if she dont cum or if she thinks my cock is to small  or big as i pay her to make me feel good and cum.

This is payed for fucking not dating !

Offline daveev

At first it did, don't careless now. Most is fake i'm sure.

Offline Name redacted

Had a WG private message me after seeing her review I wrote. She gave me feedback in a form of a review. It was a negative......  :lol:

Offline Simmo87

Feedback is only important when you a new account with little or no feedback, or worse an old account that not been used in ages. Feedback is a W/G's way figureing out its your a timewaster,tosser or general pisstaker.

if you dont get it fuck it, and move on the next one that does leave feedback for you.

StikiWiki

Interesting point. Whenever I see a new girl, I always choose one that has feedback, the more recent the better as well. You will usually see guys go back several times as well. My view, is that it helps find a girl that is going to give you a good time, obviously as long as you are as decent as you can be with them. I believe to get value for money, you have to put the effort in as well, saying that I am no oil painting, LMAO. And, above all, remember, it is a buyers market, so, they should always appreciate the fact that you want them as much as they want your money. Have recently had discussions with one of the girls I see, a nice girl, but when she realised I was spending more money with someone else she soon adjusted her prices. Then proceeded to tell me on another occasion when I asked for a deal, why she charged what she did, blah blah blah and appeared quite annoyed by the question, finishing off the text with ''but as its you, I will do it for £***''. Did I laugh!!!! Fundamentally, the girls need regular, good and recent feedback to keep them current.
Maybe, its time you should ditch one of the regulars who is not giving feedback and find another, or have a little chat with one of them about another girl you have found who gives a fantastic service and may have better pricing. Remember, above all else, they do do us a favour, but and I think it is a big but, most of them like the money and get used to it, so if it dries up, excuse the pun, they will soon get a bit nervous, they have a lifestyle they need to maintain. Above all else, they are in it for the money, they are not going to shag you for free, simple as that.

Offline ayreon010

Many girls now want you to have feedback, some will only see clients with more than so many positive feedbacks.
I know a few though that if you become remotely interested in a follow up meeting they will chase you to try and get this meeting.

Also have had women who check to see if you have been seeing anyone else through your feedback and then want to know why you have not seen them.