Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com (Seeking Arrangement) and Secret Benefits Scams  (Read 859 times)

Offline AndyJay

I've read a post or two before about these sites and will also update the West Midlands Seeking forum separately with a few profiles to watch out for.

I just wanted to make everyone aware of the current scams that I've encountered on both sites but mainly Seeking.com. I've used that website for a good few years now and it is an alternative to Adultwork BUT you need to be careful as it is a minefield of scams but you will get a good result if you persevere.
I tend to subscribe for a month (when there is an offer on) and then cancel my membership and delete the account at the end. There are benefits from doing this each time.

Firstly though I wanted to mention Secret Benefits and repeat what I read in a previous post -

Secret Benefits
1. Seems to attract more girls than Seeking.com these days as its more 'UK' based.
2. The pricing system IS a rip off......just get the basic amount of credits and use them wisely!
3. Girls HAVE to have a private gallery - dont bother subscribing to it as they are usually just normal pics or repeated ones.
4. The site does fake activity I know this from reading a previous post and talking to a couple of girls who I've met and trust - it showed them both 'active today' when they told me that they hadnt been online for a few days!!. They have no reason to lie.
5. I would personally only message a girl who is 'New' on the site and messages me first. Otherwise dont bother as its a waste of credits.
6. Dont use the 'boost' option. Its not worth it as you could be sending a message and boosting a message to a dormant profile.

Seeking.com Current Scams

Having successfully used the site over the years and having read the scams and having had them tried on me I want to share them so you know exactly what to look out for an identify the variants.

The old scams seem to have gone now and its a new wave (My last membership ended June 2022).

The oldest classic scam is the 'Stuffed bag' and/or 'Leaving shoes scam'
I havent heard of this for a while as it has an element of danger for the girl. You will arrange a meet and its usually going to be a hotel meet to give them an element of security as you probably wont want to make a scene.
They will turn up and leave their handbag (an old one stuffed with papers or rags to make it look full and used) in the room and also their shoes (old ones) sometimes. You will hand over the cash for a meet and they pocket it........then they get an urgent phone call.
The girl will leave her items in your room and go outside during the call.............and leg it!!!.

NEVER hand over anything until your meeting has finished!.

Another old scam not really in play at the moment is the 'Nappies scam'
This has changed (see below) but you would chat with a girl, with a view to meeting and they would randomly message saying they are in a financial mess and cannot afford 'nappies' or 'food' for their baby..........they want you to pay through paypal or cash app or bank transfer to help them out.
Its a play on conscience and if you do pay - prepare to get ghosted once you've paid over a fee (usually £40)

NEVER pay anything in advance

CURRENT SCAM - 'The Babysitter'
My new favourite! You will chat on the site and quickly go to whatsapp - you will arrange a meet up (usually their place) and they will offer you a really good price for a meet (lets say £100 for the whole thing (not just per hour)) You'll be interested as its a great deal BUT they need to pay for a babysitter for their child - its only £40 and they need the money in advance before they can meet you as they obviously need to arrange childcare..............
Its a trap!!!!! hahaha. If you do pay prepare to be ghosted!!

NEVER pay anything in advance

CURRENT SCAM - 'Pics or video call before we meet'
"Its something I insist on hun to prove you are genuine"
You will make contact and It'll progress to whatsapp - you will arrange a meet BUT the girl insists on you having a video call OR buying some pics to prove you are genuine and then they will meet you.
Its a trap!!!!! hahaha. If you do pay prepare to be ghosted!! Although you 'May' get some pictures or have the video call BUT they will never meet you......they are just a content seller, simple as that.

NEVER buy anything in advance

CURRENT SCAM - 'Train tickets'
Its a play on the others - the girl will come to you for a meet BUT she doesnt drive and needs to get the train. You will need to pay in advance for her transport - she will even send you pictures of the tickets she needs/has researched.
Its a trap!!!!! hahaha. If you do pay prepare to be ghosted!! She will just pocket the cash.

CURRENT SCAM - 'Coffee meet'
"I insist on a coffee meet and a chat beforehand hun so I know you're genuine"
The girl will insist you meet up before any kind of sexual meet - She WILL actually meet you for a coffee and chat somewhere and she will want maybe £40 for that meet but she will "take it off the next meet" which will be "fun"

Some girls do this full time and make a lot of money!! You'll meet them once for the coffee and thats it......they will either ghost you or just never be available to meet up for whatever reason.
If you meet socially beforehand - its gotta be for free

CURRENT SCAM and DANGEROUS - 'Car meet/social'
So I played along with this one and actually watched what happened........be very careful.
The girl agrees to meet for a car meet or maybe a social in your car OR a coffee meet but is specific on a time/location etc.
You'll drive there and she will ask you for a picture beforehand and then about your car - colour and make so she feels safe. She may also specify or suggest where you can park.

The coffee meet may go ahead? or it may be the start...........
Once parked or at the location you WILL be spotted. If you leave your car it may be broken into or stolen while you are having a social.
The other option is that if you're meeting in the car a group of guys know to the girl will try and 'jump' you. Maybe to take your car with keys or your wallet.
The final thing that may happen is you turn up......nobody about so you go home........and you will be followed to your home address and your car will be stolen later.

Dont give your vehicle details away and park where you choose. Have a look at the area on maps before.

Please be aware of these and how they can be slightly tweaked. Its worth being aware that these scams are usually spread between friends who join the site as their mate is making money by committing them OR there is a private group off the site for girls active on there. They discuss males and share details! (I was told this by a girl who is not a scammer but was invited to join).

Take care out there.

Offline Pablo02

Have any of these scams happened to you?

Offline AndyJay

Yes............

The stuffed bag - No but I was told about it a few times and I'm sure I read something on here once.
The nappies scam - Yes. I met someone a couple of times and then they asked for this and I felt bad so I gave them two amounts then they ghosted me - Other girls tried the same thing so I recognised it immediately.
Babysitter - This was tried by about 10/15 different girls on the site last month. I recognised it on the first try and just laughed at the others
Pics and Video call - As above
Train tickets - its been tried a few times and I've almost fell for it but with a bit of research, things didnt check out so I avoided it.
Coffee meet - tried on me several times and a girl I was chatting to on here confessed to me after I called her out on it - I admire her honesty. I've never fell for it though
Car meet - Yeah......but I wasnt happy and gave opposite car details and parked somewhere else....no one turned up so I drove into the suggested car park for a lap around and saw a car with her and three guys in it parked in a corner. As I drove home I considered what couldve happened and came up with those conclusions.

From my last month on there I have made five arrangements that are working. Im gonna say thats about a 5% success rate from the amount of messages/traffic I've had or sent with different girls. Everyone else is trying something on and its ruining the site.

I do accept I could be wrong and maybe I could've formed an arrangement with a girl after paying up front for video calls, babysitters, tickets and paying people to have a coffee with me...........but I seriously doubt it.

I just want to help educate and stop anyone getting ripped off.

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for all the info. Wish I’d seen this before as I’ve been using “what’s your price” and have come across the “no lunch money” or “no food at home” which is a variation of the nappies scam. Did pay small amounts at first and then it became a joke so stopped the advances.

I must say tho advances were only given AFTER I had seen her once and paid £50 for a bj at her place (she conveniently started her period when I got there) otherwise I would of been sex.

She also tried the “I want money to meet for coffee” which I point blank refused. Has also tried the “I owe scary people money” which I refused to send any for. The worst one though was when I went over for sex as agreed but got there and she started her period again. (2nd time this happened) Claimed she was desperate for the cash so if I have her part of the agreed fee she would knock it off the next meet and give me a freebie bj as a thank you. I paid but she never did knock it off. In the end I got her to give me a good deal on a hotel booking where I got to fuck her multiple times and film it etc for a very reasonable price.

No longer seeing her rn but have a feeling she’s still about doing the same to others.

Offline alpharius

Great thread. Seems like a lot more scams out there than what you get in America (tbf I've read on SB forums they complain how much cheaper and expectation of PPM there is in the UK)