Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elements Baker Street/Marylebone  (Read 3226 times)

Offline IndianMilfLover

Hi Chaps,

Has anyone been into this place? External Link/Members Only

helmsdale

I had a course of treatment there about five/six years ago - acupuncture and herbal tea. It worked but was expensive. £500 or £600 for about ten weeks. So it is a legitimate business.

Sometimes when I was sitting waiting in reception between about 7pm-8pm there was a very petite and sexy girl Chinese girl wearing hot pants and sheer black tights would come up the stairs and chat to the dumpy Chinese receptionist/nurse.

I did wonder if she worked as a masseuse or a beauty therapist and either on the final week or penultimate week, I did ask if a manicure was available. I was told there wasn't one available, so I probably the sexy Chinese girl worked in the massage dept.

Also, one evening, two Middle Eastern looking guys came in, handed over some cash to the receptionist who put the money in the tin and the two guys went down the stairs without any words being exchanged.

Just from their energy and enthusiasm, I would say that they were looking forward to having a punt and not going there to have needles stuck in them. Besides which I never went downstairs for acupuncture.

As to whether the massage was just HE or Full Service, I would say FS by the attitudes of the two men as I can't imagine why anyone would get excited by the anticipation of a handjob. But on the other hand I think I would have seen a lot more men disappearing down the stairs if FS was on offer. Also, the two men seemed to pay £100 which would be about right for two standard massages. Also, I think the masseuse would have worn something different if she was doing a full strip for sex, so that would point to HE.

Sorry, I can't be more helpful and it was sometime ago.

Offline Miscm123

There are some polish girls that do massage w Hj included that work out of this place. 

Offline IndianMilfLover

Thank you for your responses chaps. I'm pretty sure this is now a 'legit' place though after doing a bit of digging.

To be honest, the only reason I posed the question on the forum was because I walked past the shop one day, decided to google it when I got back to the office and the following link was pretty much right at the top of the search results External Link/Members Only - my initial thought was that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 2+2 together in this equation and we're bang in business.

Sadly, this was posted on YouTube a long time ago and it seems the business has now changed hands etc. Oh well' plenty more fish...

LL

There are some polish girls that do massage w Hj included that work out of this place.
Indeed. Been there many times although not for a while.

eroticaddictwilliam

Passed it few times so me give it a try later this month when next over in Baker Street area as always on look out for a new good massage - as my preference is Asian if none available on the day then will probably not venture in, will see.

However, there are a few places in Baker Street area that was wanting to try.