Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Balerinaxx88 - Wisbech. Anyone ??  (Read 1486 times)

Offline happyharry

I'm up that way later this week. Anyone had the pleasure of this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

..or, any other recommendations between Ely and Wisbech (or that general area) ? Must offer OWO, preferably slim (def no BBW's), prefer English, in-call.

Cheers

new_punter

No, sorry.

Think you'll be lucky around Wisbech to hear anyone speak English.....

You might have more choice if you can make it to Peterborough.

If you can get to P'boro and you don't dislike more mature ladies then External Link/Members Only might be worth a visit.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 08:40:30 pm by new_punter »

Offline happyharry

If you can get to P'boro and you don't dislike more mature ladies then External Link/Members Only might be worth a visit.

Thanks mate. Seen Nikki many times. She's my 1st choice in P/boro but unfortunately work doesn't take me that way very often. Know what you mean about Wisbech. Think I'll put "Ballerina" on hold until I get some more feedback

new_punter

If you like slim girls in P'boro try External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

She is EE and will usually only see guys over 35.  No mention of oral at all on profile, though she sure used to offer OWO.  Might be worth asking her.  In-calls need to be booked in advance.

Nice girl, friendly and easy to get on with.

vt

If you like slim girls in P'boro try External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

She is EE and will usually only see guys over 35.  No mention of oral at all on profile, though she sure used to offer OWO.  Might be worth asking her.  In-calls need to be booked in advance.

Nice girl, friendly and easy to get on with.

Only meets with English-Scottish guys...does that mean I need to do my best Sean Connery as James Bond impression 'Yesh Mish Monehpenneh, shaken not shtirred!'   :D

new_punter

Only meets with English-Scottish guys...does that mean I need to do my best Sean Connery as James Bond impression 'Yesh Mish Monehpenneh, shaken not shtirred!'   :D

Lol, she might like that.

She likes English and Scottish guys.  Won't see Asian/Indian guys though, due to problems in the past.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 08:18:16 pm by new_punter »

Offline mattylondon

I'm up that way later this week. Anyone had the pleasure of this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I hear that she's genuine but I've never had the pleasure. I have punted a couple of English girls in that area before, so they do exist!