Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Sexy Marria Weston super Mare  (Read 1403 times)

1 review(s) for Horny_Sexy_Marria (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few days ago. Thought I'd TOFTT.
Wanted to write this up yesterday but I've been way too busy.

Nice flat on Weston hillside, near the seafront. There was someone else in her kitchen when I walked past- maybe another WG?
Quite pretty girl, not as nice in the flesh as her profile. Her body is awesome but she's got some scarring on her tits where she's had a reduction. Her nipples were sensitive so I couldn't touch them that much. The tattoo in her photos is real.
I told her I'd just showered before I left but she insisted on me washing my hands (in broken English). Made a big deal about where I should leave my clothes and generally faffed about before we started.
Her OWO was pretty uninspiring. She kept drying my cock with some kitchen roll which was weird and stopped any enjoyment.
Put the condom on and things got a lot better when we started to fuck. She squatted over me in cowgirl and put a lot of effort in then the same in reverse cowgirl. Missionary and then doggie.
I asked her about anal but she said she wasn't ready- some anal queen  :dash:
I decided to pop in her mouth which was an extra tenner.

If her services were as consistently good as her fucking, she would have received a positive review.
She needs to put the effort in more.
I wouldn't return.

Offline hottext72

Well done to tofft.  :drinks: Good review.  :hi: I was tempted but I think I am not using my cash on her.  :(

Bingobango

Thanks goo.

Prob won't chance her but in all honesty there's not much competition in weston that I can tell!?

:drinks:

Offline JimmySW

Thanks for the review - was there any DFK of any sort? Do you think Anal is ever going to be an option?

Offline nestor

Thanks goo.

Prob won't chance her but in all honesty there's not much competition in weston that I can tell!?

What's Butterflies like now? I had a good shag with a London-based Caribbean girl there last summer, but the current crop of pix don't look up to much
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Thanks goo.

I know what you mean about Weston.
I'm tempted to try Anna Rebecca but I'm not keen on the look of her tits.
 :hi:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Thanks for the review - was there any DFK of any sort? Do you think Anal is ever going to be an option?

No DFK.
I think the anal thing was a way of reeling the punters in- I might be wrong.
Maybe ask her outright before a punt?
 :unknown:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

What's Butterflies like now? I had a good shag with a London-based Caribbean girl there last summer, but the current crop of pix don't look up to much
External Link/Members Only

Never been to Butterflies.
Closest I got was on an all-dayer in Weston years and years ago- me and a mate were arseholed, went to the outer door and rang the bell. Then, when the door was opened we both legged it down the dog-shit alley, pissing ourselves laughing. :D :lol:

Offline shotku

I know what you mean about Weston.
I'm tempted to try Anna Rebecca but I'm not keen on the look of her tits.
 :hi:

Weston doesn't have much to recommend it but Anna Rebecca is a great punt. Her AW profile is accurate (although she might be a handful of years older) but her tits, while far from terrible, are probably not her best feature. To be honest it didn't bother me in the slightest and I had a great time with her but if it's important to you then you might want to try elsewhere.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Weston doesn't have much to recommend it but Anna Rebecca is a great punt. Her AW profile is accurate (although she might be a handful of years older) but her tits, while far from terrible, are probably not her best feature. To be honest it didn't bother me in the slightest and I had a great time with her but if it's important to you then you might want to try elsewhere.

Thanks mate.
I'll take that on board.
Maybe I could get her to keep her bra on
 :unknown:

Offline fairfield

Cheers for the review. Sorry it didn't go according to plan. But like your writing style - wish could be as precise meself.
Also the bit ....
.... She kept drying my cock with some kitchen roll which was weird and stopped any enjoyment.
... struck a real chord.
Chinese wg tried it with toilet roll on my own JT. Singly the pieces kept shredding. Frustrated she started to throw them round the room. Then she got 'bright' idea of folding a set of 3 pieces over and over. She then began a vigorous sawing action on JT with this reinforced section. Started chafing so  had to grab her hand and say stop. Ended with me walking.

Anyway wanted to say thanks for that detail. Don't feel it was so personal now.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Cheers for the review. Sorry it didn't go according to plan. But like your writing style - wish could be as precise meself.
Also the bit ....... struck a real chord.
Chinese wg tried it with toilet roll on my own JT. Singly the pieces kept shredding. Frustrated she started to throw them round the room. Then she got 'bright' idea of folding a set of 3 pieces over and over. She then began a vigorous sawing action on JT with this reinforced section. Started chafing so  had to grab her hand and say stop. Ended with me walking.

Anyway wanted to say thanks for that detail. Don't feel it was so personal now.

Thanks mate.
That's a fucking mental situation. Made me laugh though.
Makes you wonder what goes through their minds.