Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOD - Rebecca, Mixy - combined review  (Read 745 times)

Offline jeezyuk

Hi some of you will remember my thread on these two when I was off my rockers. Apologies.

Just doing a simple and proper review for record. Note this was not a duo… I’m just limping two in one.

Both Rebecca and Mixy are as advertised on HOD website. Rebecca has a weird smile to me but very pleasant. Mixy seemed to have a little belly scar suggesting a child possibly.

Both girls very mature women and willing to please.

I saw them on different days in the same first floof flat. Standards of hygiene great every time.

Services: RO, DFK, OWO (Mixy) , OW (Rebecca), doggy (Mixy) , missionary (Rebecca)

Mixy really was hot while fucking. She made me fuck her very hard and kissed me in such an erotic Latin manner. She is half Thai and half Colombian. Rebecca was a good fuck too but just less erotic to me in some minor way.

Great girls , good English and listened to me in my troubled state and still accommodated.

I’m sticking to HOD these days due to the fact service is consistent. Their girls are good looking from current track record .. so just going with the flow

Recognise I need to get myself together as I am not meant to post off my tits like have done in the past.

Take care all and hopefully this helps someone out there

Offline Liverpool

Forgive me, but why have you combined the two? As it wasn't a 3some it's one person per review.

I've moved it to regional discussion.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 07:57:04 pm by Liverpool »