Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky: Thai: Earls Court: Offering BB: AVOID  (Read 6067 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

A new girl in Earls Court, spotted by Ozy84 here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116817.0

External Link/Members Only

The venue is bang next door to Earls Court station, one of the ground floor flats in the building where I had another shit punt https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108293.0

The building is a shithole and the flat fits in perfectly, filled with crap, including a load of kids toys.

Vicky greeted me in a bathrobe and slippers and led me to the bedroom, I started thinking this was looking bad, the bed was a mess and the bin was overflowing with used tissues and wipes, either a few day’s worth or she has been a very busy girl.

She is the girl in the pictures, youngish but with a soft body, looked clean, fully shaved and smooth. She is 5’4” ish, not the 4’5” on her profile, that was a typo by the pimp/maid who does the bookings in good English because the girl’s grasp of the language is limited.

She kisses me, lip kissing and groping me, I’m in my normal horny state so respond and remove the maid outfit she was wearing under the gown. Her skin feels good, she smells neutral and the massive wardrobe mirror reflecting us makes me stay.

I put £150 on the side table and push her to her knees where she delivers a reasonable blowjob, telling me “no cum in mouth or on face” which is contrary to the profile.

We get on the bed, she lies on her back and grinds against me, grabs my cock and starts rubbing it in the general vicinity of her pussy, I say get a condom, she says no, cum inside me and I recoil and get off the bed. She says, what’s wrong, I say, did you want bareback sex, she says yes and you cum inside, I say, no fucking chance, I am leaving, pick up my cash, dress in record time and get the fuck out of there.

I discovered where the rancid smell I discovered on my first visit to these premises came from as I left the flat and passed the kitchen, where, guarded by a ginger pussy some fucker was cooking….

Got home and spent a long time in a scorching shower, feeling cleansed now but fuck me fellas, don't be tempted AVOID.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Fucking hell. There is no way BBing that would not end very very badly

Yeboahsleftfoot

Fucking hell. There is no way BBing that would not end very very badly

By the state of that fucking bin it looks like a good few had not taken the sensible option I took, I was up and out of there like Usain Bolt.

Offline Dicky

By the state of that fucking bin it looks like a good few had not taken the sensible option I took, I was up and out of there like Usain Bolt.

Bloody hell! Good that atleast your money was still within your reach and not stashed away. Kudos to you for thinking with your head!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Bloody hell! Good that atleast your money was still within your reach and not stashed away. Kudos to you for thinking with your head!

I moved fast to get out but there was no way I was leaving any cash, it was horrific but I thought it best to share.

Online Illya Kurakin

Offline Brazilian Martian

Bloody hell well at least you got a free blow job for all its worth  :drinks:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Bloody hell well at least you got a free blow job for all its worth  :drinks:

Yep!

Offline Ozy84

A new girl in Earls Court, spotted by Ozy84 here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116817.0

External Link/Members Only

The venue is bang next door to Earls Court station, one of the ground floor flats in the building where I had another shit punt https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108293.0

The building is a shithole and the flat fits in perfectly, filled with crap, including a load of kids toys.

Vicky greeted me in a bathrobe and slippers and led me to the bedroom, I started thinking this was looking bad, the bed was a mess and the bin was overflowing with used tissues and wipes, either a few day’s worth or she has been a very busy girl.

She is the girl in the pictures, youngish but with a soft body, looked clean, fully shaved and smooth. She is 5’4” ish, not the 4’5” on her profile, that was a typo by the pimp/maid who does the bookings in good English because the girl’s grasp of the language is limited.

She kisses me, lip kissing and groping me, I’m in my normal horny state so respond and remove the maid outfit she was wearing under the gown. Her skin feels good, she smells neutral and the massive wardrobe mirror reflecting us makes me stay.

I put £150 on the side table and push her to her knees where she delivers a reasonable blowjob, telling me “no cum in mouth or on face” which is contrary to the profile.

We get on the bed, she lies on her back and grinds against me, grabs my cock and starts rubbing it in the general vicinity of her pussy, I say get a condom, she says no, cum inside me and I recoil and get off the bed. She says, what’s wrong, I say, did you want bareback sex, she says yes and you cum inside, I say, no fucking chance, I am leaving, pick up my cash, dress in record time and get the fuck out of there.

I discovered where the rancid smell I discovered on my first visit to these premises came from as I left the flat and passed the kitchen, where, guarded by a ginger pussy some fucker was cooking….

Got home and spent a long time in a scorching shower, feeling cleansed now but fuck me fellas, don't be tempted AVOID.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeboah thank you very much sir. This is why this forum is so good for fellow punters.

You saved me £150, a trip west and reduced my chances of catching something  :drinks:

Good luck nxt time.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mario7769

That is fucking scary...

The girl looks literally like a death trap.

LL

Thanks for the warning. At least you had a bit of excitement and luckily didn't make contact with her rancid pussy. Writing such a warning to us is the right thing to do. Trouble is it's a double-edged sword since as many people will rush to see her for a barebacking session as the number of people who'll make a mental note to avoid her.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the warning. At least you had a bit of excitement and luckily didn't make contact with her rancid pussy. Writing such a warning to us is the right thing to do. Trouble is it's a double-edged sword since as many people will rush to see her for a barebacking session as the number of people who'll make a mental note to avoid her.

If they do they are likely to get a takeaway that won't be very appetising....

LL

If they do they are likely to get a takeaway that won't be very appetising....
I agree but unfortunately that doesn't bother everybody. Look at how blasé she was in offering it to you - almost assuming that it would be OK with you. So what does that tell you when combined with the signs that she's extremely busy? To me it's frightening stuff. Do some people just decide to stop caring about the risks. That whatever they catch can be sorted out by a doctor afterwards? They're prepared to accept the fact that with HIV they'll be taking a cocktail of pills for the rest of their lives. Do they understand that even with the pills they can still die from AIDS?

Some might think I'm being over dramatic. This girl is from Thailand where 1.8% of the country have HIV. 9,470 new cases a year being reported, 80% from unsafe sex (source: External Link/Members Only).

Yeboahsleftfoot

I agree but unfortunately that doesn't bother everybody. Look at how blasé she was in offering it to you - almost assuming that it would be OK with you. So what does that tell you when combined with the signs that she's extremely busy? To me it's frightening stuff. Do some people just decide to stop caring about the risks. That whatever they catch can be sorted out by a doctor afterwards? They're prepared to accept the fact that with HIV they'll be taking a cocktail of pills for the rest of their lives. Do they understand that even with the pills they can still die from AIDS?

Some might think I'm being over dramatic. This girl is from Thailand where 1.8% of the country have HIV. 9,470 new cases a year being reported, 80% from unsafe sex (source: External Link/Members Only).

Frightening stuff, thank fuck I ran and hopefully by sharing on here stopped other punters seeing her.

Online Jonestown

Strange business model in operation there. If BB is your thing then you would expect to pay more for it as against a covered fuck, so why give it away? She is part of a group, or at least has the same profile writer as others that have been well reviewed on here, so you would think they would have their act together in regard to services. Also bizarre that you can't cum in her mouth or on her face, but you can pump it up her chuff freely. After an introductory BJ you were lucky to grab your money back without getting your hand chopped off; I guess she might have got a few lumps from her minder for allowing that. It's a shame, when you see a pussy like the one in the main photo all you want to do, well all I want to do, is dive in tongue first - but not recommended on this occasion.

Do you think she was really Thai ? Most of them are really super clean and tidy, an overflowing waste bin would be a real no no.

Thanks for taking the plunge.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Strange business model in operation there. If BB is your thing then you would expect to pay more for it as against a covered fuck, so why give it away? She is part of a group, or at least has the same profile writer as others that have been well reviewed on here, so you would think they would have their act together in regard to services. Also bizarre that you can't cum in her mouth or on her face, but you can pump it up her chuff freely. After an introductory BJ you were lucky to grab your money back without getting your hand chopped off; I guess she might have got a few lumps from her minder for allowing that. It's a shame, when you see a pussy like the one in the main photo all you want to do, well all I want to do, is dive in tongue first - but not recommended on this occasion.

Do you think she was really Thai ? Most of them are really super clean and tidy, an overflowing waste bin would be a real no no.

Thanks for taking the plunge.

She didn't get a chance to stop me, I moved fast and she seemed shocked at my reaction, said she was Thai but hookers and the truth are not always comfortable bedfellows.

Offline lewishamguy

Is she a genuine girl? I suspect a typical Thai ladyboy.

:sarcastic:

Offline Blacksealz

Thanks for the heads up, lucky escape... not bad going with the free BJ

Yeboahsleftfoot

Is she a genuine girl? I suspect a typical Thai ladyboy.

:sarcastic:

Thanks mate, I feel bad enough about the whole episode, now you are suggesting I got a nosh of a bloke  :vomit:

Offline SamLP

No cum in mouth or face but you can cum in her pussy. She's got it all mixed up. Thanks for the warning.

Offline nickleupip

Kudos to you sir, you allowed the big head to make the important decision when the little head has the advantage...

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Kudos to you sir, you allowed the big head to make the important decision when the little head has the advantage...

She's probably looking to get pregnant as her visa is about to run out or more likely running some abortion money scam to boost her income

Offline SamLP

She's probably looking to get pregnant as her visa is about to run out or more likely running some abortion money scam to boost her income

Or she could be a TS and can't get pregnant. Sorry YLF

Yeboahsleftfoot

Offline Jonahp

Thanks for the warning, had her on my hotlist. ...well not any more I don't.

dpr

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Look on the bright side, at least she did not have a cock like enough of those Thai WGs listed.  :vomit: Thank you for the informative review, mate.

Offline MrMatrix

Frightening stuff, thank fuck I ran and hopefully by sharing on here stopped other punters seeing her.
Just looking for next week and thanks to your timely review YLF think I will avoid this as per your recommend- Shame she looks good. You did well to escape with your cash.  :thumbsup:

haunted

Thanks also for the posts and this thread.
Saved me wasting time and money.