Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Mature in Stanmore  (Read 2638 times)

Offline indianboy2201

Has anybody seen her yet? I might be going to visit her next week but unsure if she is legit or not.

External Link/Members Only

Offline wannabe

The pictures look like amateur, selfie type photos, so maybe she is genuine. I googled the phone number but no results.

Offline Heph

Has anybody seen her yet? I might be going to visit her next week but unsure if she is legit or not.

External Link/Members Only

<Turns up to gold-mining town>

Says "It's ok boys; I'm here now. Show me where's the gold is then."

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 08:03:18 pm by Heph »

Offline Jiimmy

Did you manage to see her? Any reviews for this beauty?

Offline tynetunnel

Did you manage to see her? Any reviews for this beauty?
Congratulations on reviving a nearly 3 year old thread, started by a member with only one other post to his name. It takes persistence to find old and long-lost threads like these to post on, so here: have a medal 🥇  :hi:

Offline Jiimmy

Thank you for the medal, though I would loved to get a review/recommendation on this SP! Also, the fact to be appreciated is that this forum is such a great resource that it makes sense to check the review of the SP before booking. I looked up the whole forum for this SP and this was the only thread that I could find, hence commented. I am sure, there must be some of us who might have seen this SP. Can that someone please add their 2 cents!  :hi:

Offline RAJEC

I saw her years and years ago pre UKp membership times hence no review.

I’m unsure of her prices at the moment but I think I paid around £50-60 for a 20 minute quickie.

Sp: she is a freshie and talks nonsense. Has a strange attitude and is a little up herself. She seemed to have another job which she rushed back from for the appointment. I don’t imagine she showers before appointments as I saw her arrive, but from memory hygiene was ok. Body wise she is untoned, probably an 8-10 and sports a pair pair of c cups.

Digs: seemed like a shared house; a small but functional room although the bed was a single.

Service: it’s all covered. Don’t think fk’s but not sure I’d want to. Boat race is not my cup of tea. Remember fucking her in mish before I filled up the bag. It was all a bit underwhelming really. I certainly would not recommend and have not returned.

Hope that helps  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 10:13:54 pm by RAJEC »

Offline Jiimmy

I’m unsure of her prices at the moment but I think I paid around £50-60 for a 20 minute quickie.

Sp: she is a freshie and talks nonsense. Has a strange attitude and is a little up herself. She seemed to have another job which she rushed back from for the appointment. I don’t imagine she showers before appointments as I saw her arrive, but from memory hygiene was ok. Body wise she is untoned, probably an 8-10 and sports a pair pair of c cups.

Digs: seemed like a shared house; a small but functional room although the bed was a single.

Service: it’s all covered. Don’t think fk’s but not sure I’d want to. Boat race is not my cup of tea. Remember fucking her in mish before I filled up the bag. It was all a bit underwhelming really. I certainly would not recommend and have not returned.

Thank you Rajec! That really helps! Cheers!  :hi:

Offline Georgebarber

This sounds similar to when I saw her a few years ago but she had a belly bigger than the one in red bikini pic. Face weren’t bad and could have lost weight so you could have a look for yourself but have a plan B.   

Offline Tomcat

I've seen her profile on VS for years, spoke to her once in my language seemed ok price was lower then, now sky high, no french didn't bother to go see her plus mission from East London to Stanmore.

Offline ukindianman

I saw this lady a year or so ago.  Very similar experience to that already mentioned here.

Met her at a flat near McDonalds in Edgware/Stanmore.  The flat was clean and modern, but it was obvious that she did not live there, it was practically empty except for the bed and sparse furniture.

I'd asked for a massage, pussy licking, BJ and sex over the phone, received a terrible massage, crap BJ and she just lay there when I fucked her.  Her hygiene is not great.  She also talks a lot of crap.  So waste of time and money, would have been happier having a wank.  Her body is not that great, she is 5.5/10 facially.

Offline laurenb

Same experience here. I remember her flat being very clean . Services were not rally good but I liked chatting to this lady.
Her flat is jot far From Macdonalds if I remind myself correctly .
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

Same experience here. I remember her flat being very clean . Services were not rally good but I liked chatting to this lady.

Perfect post punt snack!!

Always feel so hungry afterwards.
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline smiths

Thanks Kev for banning this spamming prat. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Perfect post punt snack!!

Always feel so hungry afterwards.

And also thanks to Kev for banning this spamming prat. :thumbsup: