Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: susyschoolgirl18 - anyone met her?  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Happyjose

Fee in advance for outcalls/ overnights (300/1000)

Also has everything bar BB listed

Sounds like a scammer

Offline Cesc23

Offline Link7

Agree, who wants to find out

For £250, not me.

The fee in advance is BS, it's just not industry standard, she can see other girls profiles so she must know that. You'd never see that money again. No reasonable SP would ask a punter to take such a stupid risk. It's no different to a punter asking for sex upfront and promising to pay a few days later - nobody wanting to be taken seriously asks for that.

The only thing that puts doubt in my mind is the clear face photo with verified date. Scammers don't usually do that. That must be the person behind the profile, or at least, someone involved with the profile. Doesn't mean she's not a scammer, mind, but normally you'd expect stolen photos or body shots which can't really be used for identification.

I agree that all services on offer is typical for a scam. Then again, she says she's got "no limits". If it was a model looking girl I wouldn't believe her, but to be fair she looks like a dyke. So not sure what to make of that.

If anybody is going to try and arrange an incall - and knowing UKP, some crazy adrenaline junkie probably will - there is always the risk of a setup/mugging, so proceed with massive caution.

Offline JayEZ2K

Advance fee is only for outcalls and overnights, so a normal incall does not require advance payment. The $250 is still the killer, especially not knowing what she will and won't do at discretion on her list. Could someone show up with the list, let her check cock size, appearance, etc and then confirm what she will do on the list? That way if she says cock is too big for anal then one could just leave.

If she can deliver with a young body and big natural breasts, prove she's 18 years old, and the deliver on the list of services then it might be worth it for the novelty.

Offline Link7

Could someone show up with the list, let her check cock size, appearance, etc and then confirm what she will do on the list? That way if she says cock is too big for anal then one could just leave.

External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Advance fee is only for outcalls and overnights, so a normal incall does not require advance payment. The $250 is still the killer, especially not knowing what she will and won't do at discretion on her list. Could someone show up with the list, let her check cock size, appearance, etc and then confirm what she will do on the list? That way if she says cock is too big for anal then one could just leave.

If she can deliver with a young body and big natural breasts, prove she's 18 years old, and the deliver on the list of services then it might be worth it for the novelty.

This is simple.  A girl charging at 150% going market rate should be able to publish clear, unphotoshopped whole body images that give an unambiguous impression of her body shape. 

£250 per hour!  Don’t waste your time...

Offline MrMatrix

This is simple.  A girl charging at 150% going market rate should be able to publish clear, unphotoshopped whole body images that give an unambiguous impression of her body shape. 

£250 per hour!  Don’t waste your time...
Err like well risky. With no track record I'd avoid this one OP.

Offline Link7

She's removed the bit about fee in advance.

FlyingBreadMan

Looks like a tomboy...Henri Rollins comes to mind

Offline Steely Dan

She bid on a RB.  I asked her a simple question.  Radio silence.