Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athree Massage and privacy  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Cromulent

Hi guys.

I normally lurk in West Midlands region and this is my first post.

A few months ago I was in London and visited Athree Massage at the Barbican, having browsed your excellent FBSM thread.

No complaints about the service; it was rather good.

Then today I received a long spam SMS on my mobile, advertising massage special offers.
I did not appreciate this, and would appreciate it still less if I were married.

Banned reason: Unfounded allegations against other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Online stampjones

Hi guys.

I normally lurk in West Midlands region and this is my first post.

A few months ago I was in London and visited Athree Massage at the Barbican, having browsed your excellent FBSM thread.

No complaints about the service; it was rather good.

Then today I received a long spam SMS on my mobile, advertising massage special offers.
I did not appreciate this, and would appreciate it still less if I were married.
Never give out your real number even to semi legit places like massage shops. Get a punting phone would be my advice

Offline Mothball15

Did you contact the business regarding this?

Dick Lund

Did you contact the business regarding this?

Agree. Contact them with a polite message not to contact you unless they are responding to your query!!!

Offline AlistairW

I work 10 minutes walk away and visited about 3 weeks ago. Saw Natasha, probably about 35, EE, smallish tits but nice, extremely fantastic teasing and tickling. Fucking drove me mad. No more than a memorable wank while i played with her tits. £50 for the hour and I have her ten quid.
AW1

Offline genghis69

I used to get texts from them about their monthly offers. Yeah, I use my regular phone (idiot). I just blocked their number. Don't get anything now. Couldn't be bothered to ring em and tell them not to.