Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Hotty Slut Colchester  (Read 1671 times)

Neal69

After asking around on here I decided to TOFTT

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone was answered by a pleasant sounding Polish Girl and arrangements made for later in the day.

I had a peek at her PG and it seemed that she was a trim shape with a decent face although her one face pic makes her look older.

Flat number texted once at the location which was a decent flat off Ipswich Road.

Buzzed in at once and was greeted by a nice looking smiley woman of around the right age who was definitely the woman  on the profile.

She was wearing jeans and a top which revealed her big tits.

Money paid, drink organised and it was down to business.

Fairly DFK and the clothes were coming off plenty of dick rubbing and those tits are really big on a girl of her slim stature and not at all saggy. In fact a nice toned body all round with just one discreet tattoo above her arse.

On with the overcoat and vigorous OW followed while I played with her big tits.

Had to slow her down and asked her to sit on my face which she did to let me get a close up of her neat shaven pussy.

She made all the right noises and she was plenty wet enough so I rolled her over intending to do her for a while missionary and then finish doggy but with her encouragement I finished in missionary.

I must say that I thought that was that and it was out the door but she made sure that I was entertained during the post shagging 10 mins or so by letting me play with her bits and we had a good chat as her English is excellent.

Summary

Good comms

Good looking in a girl next door type of way.

Great slim body with big tits.

Good shag.

A bit vigorous with the  BJ and it was OW.

Very friendly and good company.

Return

Yes

ramrodronnie

After asking around on here I decided to TOFTT

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone was answered by a pleasant sounding Polish Girl and arrangements made for later in the day.

I had a peek at her PG and it seemed that she was a trim shape with a decent face although her one face pic makes her look older.

Flat number texted once at the location which was a decent flat off Ipswich Road.

Buzzed in at once and was greeted by a nice looking smiley woman of around the right age who was definitely the woman  on the profile.

She was wearing jeans and a top which revealed her big tits.

Money paid, drink organised and it was down to business.

Fairly DFK and the clothes were coming off plenty of dick rubbing and those tits are really big on a girl of her slim stature and not at all saggy. In fact a nice toned body all round with just one discreet tattoo above her arse.

On with the overcoat and vigorous OW followed while I played with her big tits.

Had to slow her down and asked her to sit on my face which she did to let me get a close up of her neat shaven pussy.

She made all the right noises and she was plenty wet enough so I rolled her over intending to do her for a while missionary and then finish doggy but with her encouragement I finished in missionary.

I must say that I thought that was that and it was out the door but she made sure that I was entertained during the post shagging 10 mins or so by letting me play with her bits and we had a good chat as her English is excellent.

Summary

Good comms

Good looking in a girl next door type of way.

Great slim body with big tits.

Good shag.

A bit vigorous with the  BJ and it was OW.

Very friendly and good company.

Return

Yes

Thanks for the good Review Neal. Pleased you had a good punt there mate. She certainly sounds like she was a good shag mate.  :thumbsup:

Just a few things if I may Neal. She says she DFK's. Did you get any signs of smokers breathe from her? As she does say she smokes in her profile.
I know she doesn't have CIM, or Facials on her profile, do you think that she may be up for it if it were tried?

Offline GoldenLeaf

Review much appreciated Neil, another girl on the HL, nice to know there's one more genuine girl in colch.

Neal69

RRR,

As A smoker myself I would not notice smoker breath but I would certainly have noticed it in the bedroom and I did not.

As far as the CIM Facial question is concerned as these are not on my punting agenda I do not go looking for them. My gut instinct is No due to Oral being with.

Offline socks

Neal she has filming on her list. I don't think you go for it but any idea if that's a genuine and included offer?

ramrodronnie

RRR,

As A smoker myself I would not notice smoker breath but I would certainly have noticed it in the bedroom and I did not.

As far as the CIM Facial question is concerned as these are not on my punting agenda I do not go looking for them. My gut instinct is No due to Oral being with.

Ok thanks for that Neal.  :thumbsup:

Neal69

Sorry socks.

Not my bag so once again no idea.

Try giving her a ring as I said her manner is pleasant and her English is excellent.

N

SaneOnes

Did she have a face pic uploaded before? Thanks for the review.

Neal69

Face pic in PG but it is not a very good one and gave me the impression she would be older than she is.

N

SaneOnes