Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH LEAH Romford  (Read 1634 times)

ramrodronnie

Here's yet another example of an overpriced British/English WG:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeBritish

The list is endless. "Don't Book Them" they will then have to start lowering their rates. Surely I can't be the only one who Knows what these British/English WGs are doing?

vw

Here's yet another example of an overpriced British/English WG:-
Hi Ronnie long time no type, have you seen her ?  If not how would you know ?  I hope your not crusading for under chargers that would be really wrong !

Online finn5555

Overpriced and a shit profile as JRC would say  :sarcastic:

Offline Longlife

What are under chargers? RRR does seem to have anger issues though.

vw

What are under chargers? RRR does seem to have anger issues though.
Don't want him crusading for people who's prices Judge Ronny considers to be to cheap.  That my point.

Ronnie's a nice guy just a bit excitable.

Offline Longlife

Cheap or better value for money? I agree with RRR that some girls are expensive for what they offer both in terms of looks and service. Personally I'm not too worried about looks providing the service is good. Some of my worst pints gave been with the prettiest girls.

Siadwel

Add this one to your list, Ron

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went home after seeing her and had a very long word with myself, as they say.

Offline Wilson85

Being a vanilla, fluffy punter I'm spolit for choice in the £60:1/2hr £100/1hr price range. There are plenty of young, attractive foreign women working in South Essex.

As has been said on here before, price is no indicator of service. I've certainly found that to be true. The best punts I've had have been with a £100/hr Spanish prossie. She is beautiful, fit body that bears the marks of childbirth, some bad tattoos and most importantly seems to actually want and enjoy shagging me for £100 a whole hour.

The only British wg I see is a kind of regular who I had my first fuck with. And the same applies to her: a reasonable rate (£240/2hours, central London), and she acts as if she enjoys having sex and being with me too.

ramrodronnie

You can obviously choose for yourself who you see VW. I'm simply giving a generalisation. The stats don't lie, they give Facts, and Facts speak for themselves, whether I've seen them or not. I'm a merely pointing out that British/English WGs are generally/more often than not, asking over the odds compared to most of the foriegn WGs (FACT)

You/We can get just a good a punt with a foriegn WG who's only asking anything between £80 & £120 tops.

Longlife, honestly mate, I haven't got anger issues, I'm just fed up with all of these greedy WGs.
If some punters are prepared to pay these excessive prices? I will repeat what i said earlier; They are just helping to justify the rates that they are charging. Lets not lose sight of the FACT that I'ts a buyers market. The WGs are the shop, and us punters are the customers. And lets face it fella's there's plenty of choice out there.
In My Opinion, and yes, It May Just Be My Opinion, I think that these British/English Prozzies, of whatever colour are Generally Overcharging.

That's one of the reasons that this site exists, and that is to give Our Opinions.

And I aint angry Honestly Longlife. Lol    :D     

ramrodronnie

Add this one to your list, Ron

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went home after seeing her and had a very long word with myself, as they say.

I'll bet you did Siadwel. Well we live and learn mate. I've also seen some more expensive WGs in the past, before I joined AW, and I've learned from my mistakes.

You don't always get what you pay for. So as I've mentioned in other links/messages, I now Always Do My Homework, and take advice on board from other punters to try and get the Best Bang For My Buck, And Yes Definite Pun Intended.    :D

Better luck next time Siadwel.

Happy Punting mate

The happy one

Hey

RRR. As you seem to have an idea why don't you start a thread for the region.

Overpriced English girls

And put all the profiles in one place

vw

Overpriced English girls
Why not over priced British girls, English is not an option on Adultwork they are British, no need to blame the English when the Welsh and Scottish are equally priced.

Offline socks

Hey

RRR. As you seem to have an idea why don't you start a thread for the region.

Overpriced English girls

And put all the profiles in one place
Or how about a ramrodronnies rants and recommendations thread? Then instead of rrr's confusing contributions cross-referencing themselves across loads of different threads (which leave us all scratching our heads wondering what the fuck is going on), he could put everything in one place? It's a win-win for all concerned as far as I can see.

Offline itk

Or how about a ramrodronnies rants and recommendations thread? Then instead of rrr's confusing contributions cross-referencing themselves across loads of different threads (which leave us all scratching our heads wondering what the fuck is going on), he could put everything in one place? It's a win-win for all concerned as far as I can see.

Socks, you're a genius. Great idea.  :thumbsup:
Hidden Image/Members Only

The happy one

socks a perfect idea.

he can have his own thread where he puts everything he wants to. We dont get all mixed up and confused

:drinks:

Offline socks

Cheers guys. It would then become our go to source for checking out RRR's views on everything from quality Romanian humps to whoever that woman was I initially thought he was, but now don't. Unless there's one hell of a fucking conspiracy going on because his AW feedback looks genuine and extensive enough to me.

In fact RRR whilst there's no denying you're a bit of a rum 'un (that's Norfolk that is), I am happy to record that I now (in fact for the past couple of weeks) don't doubt you are a genuine punter :drinks: Sorry for the frosty reception but there's the integrity of the site to protect and I'm sure you'll agree with hindsight that your arrival was worthy of suspicion?

ramrodronnie

Listen, Socks, itk, VW & Co. I can fully understand you all being suspicious when any new punter comes on this site giving a fluffy Review, I can totally understand that these fluffy Reviews can be construed as WGs, Pimps etc getting punters to write them, on their behalf. These dodgy fuckers will try anything to get us to use them/their girls. Great to know that you can at last believe that I am a kosher punter. As I say, I really do just want the Best Bang For My Buck. And I'm Sure that that sentiment is shared by Most of us? But I may still give the odd fluffy Review from time to time, because that's the type of guy I am. Sometimes I can be too mushy for my own good. But if I get riled, I can go from Mr fluffy to Mr Furious (Mr Angry ((: Lol )

As for starting my own thread, well I know I rant on a lot (Understatement I Know ((:  lol) but I was/am just trying to make a point, that I'm sure that most of us are aware of. But if you're not all extracting the urine? (taking the piss  (: lol) I'll think about maybe starting a new thread on Overpricing "BRITISH" WGs.

Someone's gotta do it. But why me? Many of you guys are way more tech savvy than me. Like I say, I'll think about it. One of the reasons that I'm not sure about doing it is because there is Always going to be someone who's going to critise me for "Crusading"  I just can't understand/believe that I'm the Only One who has noticed these Overcharging mainly "British Hookers?"     :unknown:

Offline socks

I'll think about maybe starting a new thread on Overpricing "BRITISH" WGs.

Someone's gotta do it. But why me? Many of you guys are way more tech savvy than me. Like I say, I'll think about it. One of the reasons that I'm not sure about doing it is because there is Always going to be someone who's going to critise me for "Crusading"  I just can't understand/believe that I'm the Only One who has noticed these Overcharging mainly "British Hookers?"     :unknown:
Go for it mate. In my opinion it's far from unreasonable, might just have a positive effect for the punter on the market and will hopefully focus your energies in one place. It's just a case of starting a new thread on our regional board, adding a few of your prime suspects and encouraging others to contribute. There's plenty of similar type threads running all over the forum but a new topic of shining a light on over expensive prossies. :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Cheers Socks. It's defo tempting. As I've said Someone's got to expose these Overpicing "BRITISH" Hookers? The more that this subject is thrown around All Of The Punters. "Hopefully" the Better it'll be for All Of Us?

The happy one

I am sure that they will become aware of the thread and then they wi have a choice

Keep the price high or lower it

But it would be a good thread

And it should be yours as you are the one who feels strongly about

ramrodronnie

I do feel strongly about it The happy one, however if I do raise a thread on this subject? I really do need to know that At Least Some Other Punters Are In Agreement On this subject?

ramrodronnie

New thread lauched by me this evening guys! Cheers lads    :drinks: