Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasy Girl 4 U - no longer active on AdultWork  (Read 996 times)

Mr Bateman

I, for one, am really delighted the dreadful Norwich based con-artist Fantasy Girl 4 U is no longer active on AW.  :yahoo:

Probably enjoying her "earnings" on the Spanish costas - not that she did much to "earn" that money! 

searchingforthatoasis

I never saw this girl so can't comment but there seems to have been very differing opinions and reviews of her, have you had a punt you've enjoyed yet Mr Bateman as there has been negatives in all your posts?

vw

I never saw this girl so can't comment but there seems to have been very differing opinions and reviews of her, have you had a punt you've enjoyed yet Mr Bateman as there has been negatives in all your posts?
Way to go ! 

Any of you 2 wise men have a link for the dead hooker profile.

searchingforthatoasis

If you search her on here you will find a ton of posts, that's what I did this morning before posting. My impression was there were some fan boy reviews/posts and some reviews/posts that were from guys with some issues with the girl.

vw

This one ?

External Link/Members Only

The top review is a banned ex-member and flagged fake review.

Offline socks

If you search her on here you will find a ton of posts, that's what I did this morning before posting. My impression was there were some fan boy reviews/posts and some reviews/posts that were from guys with some issues with the girl.
And you've forgotten rational balanced posts from punters like me, who shared that she was fit as fuck but lacked technique, so YMMV depending on your needs. Some of us also played a part in exposing and getting banned multiple profiles from probably the same obsessive/stalker she has been plagued by, virtually and in reality. My suspicions are already raised by two new posters both eager to comment on her within 20 minutes of each other...

searchingforthatoasis

And you've forgotten rational balanced posts from punters like me, who shared that she was fit as fuck but lacked technique, so YMMV depending on your needs. Some of us also played a part in exposing and getting banned multiple profiles from probably the same obsessive/stalker she has been plagued by, virtually and in reality. My suspicions are already raised by two new posters both eager to comment on her within 20 minutes of each other...

Can't see how saying her reviews were mixed missed the point but as I said I'd never seen the girl nor heard of her was merely just intrigued by the original post about her, seemed odd imo

Offline socks

Can't see how saying her reviews were mixed missed the point but as I said I'd never seen the girl nor heard of her was merely just intrigued by the original post about her, seemed odd imo
Indeed to say they are mixed would have been entirely fair enough but you said they were either from fanboys or people with issues with her. I'm neither, as I'm sure most who chipped in weren't. As I recall the likelihood is that the people who had expressed major issues with her numbered one or two but he/they used multiple profiles to make it look like lots of people had a serious gripe with her.

searchingforthatoasis

Indeed to say they are mixed would have been entirely fair enough but you said they were either from fanboys or people with issues with her. I'm neither, as I'm sure most who chipped in weren't. As I recall the likelihood is that the people who had expressed major issues with her numbered one or two but he/they used multiple profiles to make it look like lots of people had a serious gripe with her.

Yeah I see your point, I didn't mean all the posts were from either fan boys or haters but my post could have been clearer about that. :)

SaneOnes

I spotted her last week under a different profile name that i can't remember right now. I know you got on well with her, socks, but she was simply nasty to me the 2nd time around which you know as well. Of course there are fitter and better looking girls around which is why her game has been up as she is having to do business under a new name. I'll keep an eye out for her now that I'm punting again.

Offline socks

I spotted her last week under a different profile name that i can't remember right now. I know you got on well with her, socks, but she was simply nasty to me the 2nd time around which you know as well. Of course there are fitter and better looking girls around which is why her game has been up as she is having to do business under a new name. I'll keep an eye out for her now that I'm punting again.
Nice to see you here again mate!

Mr Bateman

Quick remember her new profile name and post a link to it so punters don't get ripped-off as they did when she was Fantasy Girl 4 U. A new profile with photos very similiar to her was created on AW in the last couple of months - but at the moment I can't say 100% it's her. I will make a booking with this person and if it is her - I will 'out' her on here. 

Offline socks

Quick remember her new profile name and post a link to it so punters don't get ripped-off as they did when she was Fantasy Girl 4 U. A new profile with photos very similiar to her was created on AW in the last couple of months - but at the moment I can't say 100% it's her. I will make a booking with this person and if it is her - I will 'out' her on here.
Hey it looks like Tony Charles and his multiple personality disorder is back again.  :dash:

SaneOnes

Oh, come off it, socks! You're one of the very few who she treats decently enough, that's all.

Offline JR

I'm afraid I agree with Socks, Mr Bateman is just too eager to knife the girl, IMO he is another version of the TC69 collective that has so far managed to avoid being linked to them. I saw FG4U twice, both time with no issues about services provided from a pretty girl with a great figure. HOWEVER our personalities didn't click so have not returned.

SaneOnes

Well, I'm not bothered by these Tony Charles insinuations but she did provide a piss poor service the second time around. It was good the first time despite no OWO provided as promised but the second time was a colossal waste of time and money. With her decent looks, why do you think she still charges only £100 ph? Anyway, I'm glad she's capable of being nice to a few people she has to fuck for cash. I'd rather be robbed by an EE pimp than having to visit someone like her.

Offline JR

Well the Bateman twat has gone now, good riddance

Offline socks

Oh, come off it, socks! You're one of the very few who she treats decently enough, that's all.
It certainly seems that everyone's mileage varies! That said she's got one hell of a persistant stalker/vendetta holder! I've been thoroughly ripped off by a few prossies - see a couple or three of my reviews - but that's where it ends. This TC69 schizo has got it bad!!!