Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Breathes - Kings Langley. Wowzers - Great Boobs  (Read 1228 times)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Breathes: External Link/Members Only

She is tantric massage provider with option of FS.

I can't seem to paste in the picture which shows her boobs but its the one with her wearing heels and leaning forward a little. Open it up and wow! They look perfect!!!

Offline Lewis

I can't seem to paste in the picture which shows her boobs but its the one with her wearing heels and leaning forward a little. Open it up and wow! They look perfect!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 07:41:12 pm by Lewis »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Cheers Buddy!

Aren't  they just the best!

« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 07:58:13 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

So I messaged and she responded that she will only comms via tel # provided.

Her # is in her main profile text, which I thought that AW didn't allow as they (I believe?) charge SP to put their # on their profile in a specific section.

Just makes me wary of her now.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Think this is one and the same.

External Link/Members Only

Not sure, well I mean the name relates with Breathe and Tantra etc., also both based in Herts, although the AW girl is specific in stating Kings Langley... but yours is an actual massage establishment and the AW comes across as a freelancer? None of the girls on your linked site look similar (or same nationality as Breathe on AW). Numbers are not the same either.

Even bizzare and more just funny  :D is that the map on their contact page directs you to Apple Infinite Loop, One Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014, United States, even though they state they are based in Herts  :D :unknown: :D

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 09:09:39 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

External Link/Members Only

I also cannot believe the girls will be anything like the photo's listed... could be wrong but they are all model standard.

edit: In fact just done a google lens on some and they are purchased pictures... so 100% not the girls you would meet.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 09:22:02 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Dominos

Phone number on AW link she tells you to use is same as WhatsApp one from website

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Phone number on AW link she tells you to use is same as WhatsApp one from website

Good spot. I didn't notice that.  :thumbsup:

Looks like AW Breathe is just a front for this massage establishment then. Also as good as that picture of her is above, as many of the pictures of the girls on the other site as 'purchased' pictures i am just convinced that you would never actually meet anyone as hot as they all look.

Shame

Offline jamiekinkxxx

So been in comms with Breathe (on AW) via text.

She is one of the same as the other site (as the same number proofed). Breathe on AW is Juliette on the other site.

She is NOT Albanian, she is confirmed she is French. She says the pictures are her, but the picture of Juliette on the other site is a model shot you can purchase.

Add to that the fact the ££ is quoted me do not correlate to either her AW or other site stated prices (obviously she quoted me higher) I think it is far to much of a risk to meet.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 11:37:34 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Dominos

Shame on costs, looks like it was one to try