Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info? Miss Daisy baby  (Read 1383 times)

Beef Flaps

As title says. Almost booked last night.

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Beef Flaps

Sorry fucked up the link ffs.

fredpunter

If you're so desperate to know what shes like then go fuck her ... She's not expensive

Offline pumps

Nice,  I think I'll try her tbh

If driving to her make sure you have a steering wheel lock, and wheel locking nuts present/installed  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

On second glance, her skin does look pretty blemished with spots and what have you? Probably hence that soft focus shes employed in all her photos.

That said She is cheap as fuck, throw away punt money. Usually nothing good comes from a prossies that charges those rates so it's Better to opt to film her IMO as its sort of like punter insurance...I doubt she'll fuck about on camera.

Beef Flaps

So that would be a no you have nothing to add.

Offline mr420

Nice,  I think I'll try her tbh

If driving to her make sure you have a steering wheel lock, and wheel locking nuts present/installed  :sarcastic:

tottenham ain't that bad . . especially during daytime hours . . but yea it will be "the ghetto" to some . .

Beef Flaps

I always lol when someone quotes cant be a good put its so cheep. They honestly have no clue what they are talking about.

Offline pumps

I always lol when someone quotes cant be a good put its so cheep. They honestly have no clue what they are talking about.

wtf? I've had more punts (esp the cheap throw away ones) than you've had hot dinners, for £40 for 30mins... I wouldn't even be asking the forum if they have any info, I'd go out and report back my findings. If your that worried about losing that kind of change you should not even be punting

When I see someone who can't afford a 40 punt to test the waters, I think they're on the wrong website and should be on the jobcentre website.

Offline pumps

So that would be a no you have nothing to add.

I've got more info to add than you, you've bumped the same post several times with nowt interesting at all.

fredpunter

The man who has contributed 127 reviews to this site doesn't know what he's talking about?  Is that seriously what you are trying to say? Perhaps I should just wait a couple of days and see if you say it again 4 times!

Beef Flaps

Are you retarded enough to make assumtions about someones income as an insult and after reading about your chuck away punts the old saying springs to mind. People that really have money dont talk about it.

Anyway Pumps my point would be is that you said nothing good comes from cheep punts when in fact it does. I set a point of not pay a set amount for punts when the GF and wife are not arround because its simply not worth the hassle in my mind thus wanting info about a WG before leaving the homestead.

And to be honest i wouldnt be bosting that i paid for that much sex tbh. Its a back up for me rarther than a main sort of thing. Each to thier own i guess.

Offline pumps

Are you retarded enough to make assumtions about someones income as an insult and after reading about your chuck away punts the old saying springs to mind. People that really have money dont talk about it.

Anyway Pumps my point would be is that you said nothing good comes from cheep punts when in fact it does. I set a point of not pay a set amount for punts when the GF and wife are not arround because its simply not worth the hassle in my mind thus wanting info about a WG before leaving the homestead.

And to be honest i wouldnt be bosting that i paid for that much sex tbh. Its a back up for me rarther than a main sort of thing. Each to thier own i guess.

I'm not boasting about having money or cheap punts its my qualification to pass an opinion, If you look through my reviews I like to keep things minimal and cheap as I stick to 30min punts.

The main point here is to lose £40 in the punting world is basically the punter being looked down upon from the gods and lucky it wasn't more money.

The trouble is you only see what you want to see. I said "usually" when I made my statement and I say that with great amounts of experience from punting with cheap hungarians/romanians/poles/bulgarians.

There is only 1 retard bumping this thread instead of checking out this dirt cheap girl and relaying their experience back to the community.  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 06:25:58 pm by pumps »

Beef Flaps

Well ill have to disagree with you and in my experience the £40 punts have been my best and maybe your understanding in trying to get as much info before wasting your time. Was thinking bumping at the start of the week would catch the right viewer in this case I'm wrong. I've noticed the photo has changed so perhaps not a good idea anyway? 

Online webpunter

Don't you just love it when Admin slides in with a two footed tackle.  Especially with an amusing reason / put-down   :lol:

Offline pumps

Well what do you know that little arrogant twat shit flaps found a good girl!  :thumbsup: (you can run in there now mate now I've done the hard work for you)

Review to follow

Offline pumps

Don't you just love it when Admin slides in with a two footed tackle.  Especially with an amusing reason / put-down   :lol:

:sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline marcusspenser

Banned reason: Previously banned (dzzdzzdzz)
Banned by: