Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Jules, Littleport - Can anyone check this please  (Read 861 times)

Online JR

Sorry to ask but am at work and unable to access image searches. Anyone know this girl or can check if legit please.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks 'interesting'  :rolleyes:

Offline Natwest

I'm not sure if I was a glamorous girl with big boobs that I would base myself in Littleport though one of the first girls I saw who mostly did outcalls also used Littleport for her address even though she lived miles away. The logic was it was a central location for East Anglia but if you are only doing outcalls then wouldn't it be better to put Ely or Cambridge for your location?

However, no private gallery does make it look more genuine but somewhat lacking in other pics to see what she really looks like. If she really is in Littleport she is very close to me so would be interested to find out more but my opportunities for outcalls, other than using the Ely Travelodge are limited in that area.

I might try a speculative email as I am sure you will probably do JR? Will report back if it produces anything.

Offline Natwest

Email never read, profile now gone.

Offline Corsaire

She used to be based in Newmarket. She was ok but cramped conditions.