Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo Cambridge  (Read 3052 times)

The happy one

Well I have kept this one to myself for the past month so now is time to share.

This is a hard thing to say as well but she is a Roumanian who does what she says she does with a huge smile and a lot of sexiness

there is
No bait and switch
No extras
No sorry I dont do that

so onto my meeting

it is the girl in the photos body is good not great or amazing but a small tight little package.
Small tits which she loves being played with and nipples are responsive and stick out when you give them a good suck

slim body with a small belly  but as mine has a barrel in it I am not going to complain  I enjoy myself with it.

blad tight pussy and a tight cute butt

English is shit so perfect for up to an hour banging away If you can last longer then she is great but I would not want to spend an hour talking to her

she sucks cock with gutso taking it as deep as she can

loves her pusst being licked and fingered

tried in four different ways to get my cock in her arse and let me film everything

sitting on the bed at the end trying to get dressed and she is forcing her way onto my lap snogging and smiling at me

it is a house share and there seems to be a few stunners

i have seen her three times this past month and i will be going back for a forth visit

any questions ask away

she does not answer her phone one of the other girls does that

A Roumanian who does what she says and looks like the girl in the photos

how rare

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

gsob

Thanks for the review. Is her place close to the city centre?

The happy one

Thanks for the review. Is her place close to the city centre?

Not too far about a 5 min walk off mill road she is in Cromwell road

How that helps

The happy one

Just back from another visit

Same great time

Shit english

Great pussy

Now lowered her rates but now charges extras

So I won't be going back as I have had her at all in which was great value but would recommend as she is very good

whosroaring

cheers for the review. i'm going to text now and see if she's available or not.

The happy one

She is worth meeting

And paying the extra

scottbowe

Many thanks all, hope she's one of the good ones as there is such crap about re bait and switch, not delivering etc... Any others of this value in Cambridge? Cheers!

Offline congrats2015

Just arranged a meeting with her tomorrow - I asked if she charges extras and she said no and that anal was included in one hour - should I believe her?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yes she was the same girl i saw under another name but whilst we didn't I very much expect she will do as she says.

She is Rom but one of the better ones like Aly xxx who is away in Leicester at the moment ..

Anyway do review and let us know how you got on:)

Offline Sidewinder

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is this the same girl as the OP is referring. The ID no. is the same but has she changed her name or is it someone completely different?

The happy one

Hi

No it is the same girl just with a new name