Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marriott Hotels Hertfordshire Good or bad for punts  (Read 983 times)

Offline Dead_Pool

Gents, Ive got an outcall set up around Hertfordshire. Ive looked at 2 of the Marriot hotels at Waltham Abbey and Cheshunt. Does anyone have recon for these hotels interms of punts. Are the key card access to lifts etc. Have you got security jumping on the hot girl Ive got coming up to room. Any intel would be appreciated cheers

Offline Billy no mates

Never stayed in those Marriotts specifically, but I have stayed in Marriotts over the years without any issues. I will point out I haven’t stayed in any hotel in those post Covid era which seems to have affected everything else in one way or another.

Offline thumbspot

I’ve punted at the Cheshunt Marriott a few times. No issues at all with keycards. Huge number of the rooms are on ground level. There’s also a ground floor bar with access to the outside / car park area which avoid entering past reception. Even the reception desks are set back from the main entrance so you don’t even need to walk past them.

As with the previous poster, this was all pre COVID.

My general experience with outcalls is that literally no one cares in the hotel.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 08:19:51 am by thumbspot »

Offline Mikepboro

In my limited experience of hotel outcalls, the lady will have been there before and will know the drill. She will advise if she needs you to meet her at the hotel entrance.

Offline Dead_Pool

Ive booked the hotel so would be meeting her. But thanks for the info fellas, seems should be fine with the locations.

Offline Bigboy727

I stay at the Marriot in Waltham Abbey…. All rooms are accessible without key cards, reception is relaxed with nobody challenging who’s going in and out either.

Online finn5555

I stay at the Marriot in Waltham Abbey…. All rooms are accessible without key cards, reception is relaxed with nobody challenging who’s going in and out either.

They wouldn’t challenge you as you don’t punt there  :sarcastic:

Offline bdp

Both hotels have no keycard issues post covid. Both are fine for a punt. What girl you have in mind? 👀

Online scutty brown