Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kandi Blue Norwich  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Hannibal35

Has anyone seen Kandi Blue recently?
Her feedback and services offered are hidden so I’m a little cautious
Good reviews on here though which is reassuring

External Link/Members Only

I will email her and enquire if there’s no warning from here!

Offline norwichfunseeker

I saw a girl recently who mentioned her and that she was now working either from her house, or nearer her house, rather than the riverside apartment she used to use. The impression I got was she is still working, but I personally have not seen her since I left my review previously.

Offline happyharry

Saw her several times in her previous incarnations as Selena Sparkles, and then Miss Sparkles. She used to tour Cambridge with Bethany. That must have been 5+ years ago (review on UKP if you search). She then retired and, as I understand it, was in a relationship. She came back on the scene a couple of years ago and whilst I haven’t seen her in her current incarnation, I’m pretty confident that she won’t disappoint. She must be late 40s by now, “a good ole Norwich gal”,  significant stretch marks if that bothers you, really enjoys sex, excellent OWO.  Good, honest, sex fun. Would happily see her again but Norwich is too far for me
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 07:28:53 pm by happyharry »

Offline itk

Ive seen her a few years back under her guise of Selena Sparkles and she was fantastic.  Tried to see her recently but always get excuses and the meeting never materialises. Had a duo with her and Miss Carter booked last week which was again cancelled on the morning. Frustrating to say the least

Offline glowworm

Seen her recently in Norwich, outstanding 40min duo with Norwichnaughty69 for £140, working from home.