Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachels Ipswich  (Read 2352 times)

Offline c00perman

I went past Rachels last week and see their place is up for rent and their phone has been disconnected, I guess the covid virus has had another victim.

I found Rachels a bit unique with their policies and am disappointed that Fiona has seemingly closed down her business. I am hoping when this is under control they might return.

Does anyone know if any of the ladies especially Sadie or Fiona are advertising elsewhere?

Offline puntforfun

Sadly I think Rachel's Massage is another victim. I had been a regular for years - seeing Fiona every time.
Hopefully some one may have info on the situation.
Will miss Fiona if she has packed it all in.

Offline muddy funxter

What ever happened to sarah big fake titties, would love to see her

Offline c00perman

It`s a sad day.

For me it was Sadie or Fiona only. Both lovely ladies and a very enjoyable service.

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
It`s a sad day.

For me it was Sadie or Fiona only. Both lovely ladies and a very enjoyable service.

Crikey a blast from the past. I thought Rachels had closed over 10 years ago.

Offline Foxtail17

Crikey a blast from the past. I thought Rachels had closed over 10 years ago.

It moved a few years ago to just around the corner from the Corn Exchange. I got a few strange looks while waiting to go into the dentists next door!!

Offline Barri 46

Rachel's great memories 2000,-2011, The original Rachel,her little blonde right hand girl,onto Rose lovely Essex lady to Channel and Sarah.lovely women.

Offline herman100

Jody was my favourite,  little gem :wacko:

Offline steveng1982

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure she was Jody from Rachel's  think someone  mentioned  before on an old thread

Offline c00perman

A lot of the above names bring up alot of memories another Rachels lady was Terri who I later met away from Rachels not quite so many restrictions, unfortunately no longer with us. Already missing the place.

Offline Barri 46

Was Terri tall dark hair,if so she gave me her card suggested we could have a good time at hers!!