Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiger Lily - Street, Somerset  (Read 10400 times)

4 review(s) for Tigerlily31 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Aerial89

External Link/Members Only

Ok so I gave Tigerlily a try in January sort of time (apologies for the late review). Comms were very good via Adultwork and agreed 30 mins massage and OWO with her naked at £60. She text me her postcode and I made the journey there. Parking was easy as there is a Co-Op nearby which is free to park. Failing that, plenty of roadside parking. I arrive at the house (which is lovely by the way), she opens the door and she’s in a dressing gown. I would say she’s early 50’s and attractive. She’s of Eastern Europe too I believe, definitely an accent.  Curvy too but I like that.

She invites me inside and after sorting paperwork I am asked to undress and lay face down on the table. The massage in honesty was poor, too soft and delicate for my liking. I appreciate some people may like this but when she says she’s a qualified masseuse I at least expect a decent massage, similar to what you get at the Chinese establishments. There was a few strokes over my balls and I was invited to then turn over. She asked me if she should undress and of course I said yes. She has a nice pair of tits, quite big, and is shaved down below. She proceeded with a HJ and after a short amount of time I asked for her to begin with the OWO. Good technique, I came and she sort of dribbled it out. She then cleaned me up and it was about that time to go so I got changed, said goodbye and left.

A couple of notes; she’s very chatty which helps if you get nervous (I tend to do so). She also said on return I could get the same service for £50. If anyone is interested, she does offer FS but I actually just prefer the massages with a little extra so I’m not sure how much this is though I’m sure it’s on her page anyway. Just to summarise, massage was below average in my opinion but the oral was decent.

Apologies, it’s been a while since I last done a review so any questions then just ask.

Offline JamMasta

Shes been on my hotlist for awhile but need to tie it in with when I'm in her area ideally.

Offline Dick Emeroids

Shes been on my hotlist for awhile but need to tie it in with when I'm in her area ideally.
Well that's good to know.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline JamMasta

I see she offers bed and breakfast for 50 too, that's a pretty sweet deal.

Offline k2k

She has been reviewed here in the past. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

Have a look.

Based on these reviews I did make a trip a few years back to Shepton Mallet. I did find her pricey then. The massage was okay and the service was lousy. She does not do FK and her BJ was okay, unless she has improved her technique after taking some lessons. TL is a nice person, I believe from Estonia. The worst part of my punt was when she used some oils to give me massage and used the same hands to massage my dick. Boy oh Boy did I scream. It has been good 4 years since I saw her, still scarred.

I will not be rushing back.

Offline Ericsonjohn842

I have seen her a few times now. I agree her massage could be more firm, but she is friendly, relaxed and for a lady of any age has an excellent figure, albeit hers definitely reflects a hot older woman. Excellent chest as has been said, and a very willing rider on top if you invite her to hop on. I find her a relaxing visit when a bit stressed, and when im feeling the horn particularly strongly she is good with coms and can dress up according to my horn needs too ;) If you are able she is also very willing to do one pop before massage and another after, i have started a couple of times by having her from behind then having her hop on top again after the massage.

Offline Aerial89

The one pop before and after massage sounds interesting, is there an additional cost for this? Also I’m assuming this is on hour long bookings?

Offline Ericsonjohn842

The one pop before and after massage sounds interesting, is there an additional cost for this? Also I’m assuming this is on hour long bookings?

No, Lily is very accomodating. If you say what you would like before she does her best to oblige.

Offline Titfest

I visited tiger Tigerlily and found her to be very pleasant, quite attractive and a lovely body, very suckable tits, in fact I’ve seen her a couple of times .

Offline houseboot

I visited tiger Tigerlily and found her to be very pleasant, quite attractive and a lovely body, very suckable tits, in fact I’ve seen her a couple of times .

As a new member, you're allowed to post a Review if you've seen her in the last 12 months.

There are only 2 Reviews of her at the moment.

:hi: