Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Lovely Rose - Exeter  (Read 4734 times)

5 review(s) for Thai Lovely Rose (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Numbersguy

External Link/Members Only

Booked Rose easily over text, 30 mins for £60. She gave address and was easy to find. Residential address in Exeter, free parking outside after 6

Rose looks like her photos and answered the door in pants and a sheer negligee. She put a towel down so I handed over the paperwork and got my clothes off

She asked me to lie on my front, the negligee was already off and she gave me a nice massage. Quite enjoyable. She asked me to turn over onto my front and more massage, ending with some hand action and then a tit wank which was new to me, very nice. She has big, fake tits. Does have surgery scars but I don't mind that

Not sure when her underwear came off but she put a rubber on me and climbed on. Nice pussy. After a while she asked if she could lie down. I went on top and she pulled her legs up, could go quote deep and she made soft moans which was a nice touch, sounded real even if they weren't. Came inside the bag and she cleaned me up

Good punt, very enjoyable

Offline houseboot

This week?

Last week?

Last month?

Offline anonymouse72

Interesting given the current climate. Putting aside the C19 aspect did she kiss at all and is that a C section scar I can see in one of her gallery pics? Haven't had a Thai for a while and while I might have to wait she does look rather fit.

Offline Numbersguy

No kissing, bit didn't ask for any. Can't say I noticed a c section scar

Offline RAJEC

Calling yourself the ‘numbers guy’ is a bit ironic, given the higher probability you’d have of catching covid by punting right now...  :dash:

Offline Numbersguy

I think this does tell me that I do have a sex addiction problem tbh

Offline Pedalwall

It tells me that you're a prat and don't give a fuck that you might be helping to spread the virus

Offline RAJEC

It tells me that you're a cunt and don't give a fuck that you might be helping to spread the virus

Corrected it for you  :hi:

Offline southcoastpunter

It tells me that you're a prat and don't give a fuck that you might be helping to spread the virus

My, this forum does bring out the worst in people - we have so many keyboard warriors or just downright rude guys here - including you and Rajac

I don't know  Numbersguy from Adam and i bet you don't too - yet here you are making assumptions and slagging him off. For all we know, he might live on his own, work from home, have home deliveries and practically be self isolating so that IF he is spreading the virus is might only be from her to him.

I don't know, and nor do you. The point is, why not be polite (ish) until you know for sure that he is being a pratt/cunt. They used to be a saying, sadly lost these days, that manners cost nothing!

Offline RAJEC

My, this forum does bring out the worst in people - we have so many keyboard warriors or just downright rude guys here - including you and Rajac

I don't know  Numbersguy from Adam and i bet you don't too - yet here you are making assumptions and slagging him off. For all we know, he might live on his own, work from home, have home deliveries and practically be self isolating so that IF he is spreading the virus is might only be from her to him.

I don't know, and nor do you. The point is, why not be polite (ish) until you know for sure that he is being a pratt/cunt. They used to be a saying, sadly lost these days, that manners cost nothing!

Not even worth a response if you can’t comprehend the seriousness of the current situation.

Offline southcoastpunter

Not even worth a response if you can’t comprehend the seriousness of the current situation.

The seriuosness of the situation is not the point i am making.  You are making a number of assumptions without knowing all the facts . And giving your opinion (not that i disagree with your opinion) but that, in my opinion, still doesn't justify being rude to another member. If he is turn returns the rudness, the thread just degenerates into a slanging match.

Offline Dick Emeroids

The seriuosness of the situation is not the point i am making.  You are making a number of assumptions without knowing all the facts . And giving your opinion (not that i disagree with your opinion) but that, in my opinion, still doesn't justify being rude to another member. If he is turn returns the rudness, the thread just degenerates into a slanging match.
Agreed. There's none so blind as those that will not (RAJE) C.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline anon1989

The fact he is punting and then puts up a review suggests he possess the same level of intelligence as a tapeworm.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 12:40:46 pm by anon1989 »

Offline Pedalwall

Southcoast you’re right I don’t know Numbers nor his situation and normally I wouldn’t comment – people need to take responsibility for their own actions – but it was Numbers almost flippant remark to a serious situation “I think this does tell me that I have a sex addiction problem tbh” that changed that. It also seemed to me an attempt to deflect what he knew to be wrong by saying he has an addiction and, therefore, isn’t responsible.

I thought calling him a prat was quite low key. Would you prefer that I called him a cad or a bounder ot just tut tut? Nor would I see myself as a keyboard warrior – check my posts – although I did also call out someone on the East Mids board who is still going punting and is 80 years old and, therefore, in a vulnerable group.

Your argument that Numbers could be living alone, self-isolating etc doesn’t hold water although I can sort of understand the logic. It only works if he and the WG he sees don’t see anyone else, don’t have to travel and come into contact with each other, self-isolate for 14 days before and after the punt to be sure that they don’t have Covid-19 nor pass it on and, if they catch it in a serious way, suffer alone at home and don’t go into hospital to be treated by frontline workers who they then put at risk. As it’s unlikely that those conditions are met then, not only does it put others at risk, it may also increase the spread of the virus and the length of the lockdown.

I’m sure that many of us would like to be out punting including frontline and key workers. The vast majority have taken the sensible decision to suspend such activities until safe to do so – safe for us, for WGs, for frontline workers and safe from spreading further the virus. It’s simple Numbers shouldn’t be punting and you shouldn’t defend him.

Offline RAJEC

Southcoast you’re right I don’t know Numbers nor his situation and normally I wouldn’t comment – people need to take responsibility for their own actions – but it was Numbers almost flippant remark to a serious situation “I think this does tell me that I have a sex addiction problem tbh” that changed that. It also seemed to me an attempt to deflect what he knew to be wrong by saying he has an addiction and, therefore, isn’t responsible.

I thought calling him a prat was quite low key. Would you prefer that I called him a cad or a bounder ot just tut tut? Nor would I see myself as a keyboard warrior – check my posts – although I did also call out someone on the East Mids board who is still going punting and is 80 years old and, therefore, in a vulnerable group.

Your argument that Numbers could be living alone, self-isolating etc doesn’t hold water although I can sort of understand the logic. It only works if he and the WG he sees don’t see anyone else, don’t have to travel and come into contact with each other, self-isolate for 14 days before and after the punt to be sure that they don’t have Covid-19 nor pass it on and, if they catch it in a serious way, suffer alone at home and don’t go into hospital to be treated by frontline workers who they then put at risk. As it’s unlikely that those conditions are met then, not only does it put others at risk, it may also increase the spread of the virus and the length of the lockdown.

I’m sure that many of us would like to be out punting including frontline and key workers. The vast majority have taken the sensible decision to suspend such activities until safe to do so – safe for us, for WGs, for frontline workers and safe from spreading further the virus. It’s simple Numbers shouldn’t be punting and you shouldn’t defend him.

:drinks: Well said sir!

Offline RAJEC

The only fact that really needs to be known is that which is given by the government; stay indoors unless it’s absolutely necessary. Punting is not absolutely necessary. Whether op lives alone or not, it’s still a stupid thick cunt idea to punt. How does he know he’s not asymptomatic? How does he know that the wg has not seen someone who’s infected? How do they both know that they’re not going to put a strain on the already strained nhs if they get sick? Too many assumptions. Plain dumb.

Offline southcoastpunter

It’s simple Numbers shouldn’t be punting and you shouldn’t defend him.

You missunderstand me - I am not defending him. Its the name calling that seems to me to be so prevalent here that I think is unhelpful. This place is meant to be a review and exchange of information site as I understand it and name calling doesn't help that - it can often just lead to a slagging match - which can be seen on a number of other threads. To my mind, there is no need for it, Surely you can offer your opinion without reverting to that. Agreed that your comment was relatively "mild" but RAJEC's wasn't.

FWIW,  I agree with you - no one should be punting at the moment. I don't know if his suggesting he might have an additiction to sex was in jest or  serious. But if serious, I can half understand what he means. I sometimes think I am bording on that.....I sometimes get tempted to do things for sex that my logical, sensible brains knows is wrong/daft. Luckily so far, the sensible side of my brain has won! But I think I am right i  saying that some medical people recognise it as a medical condition as much as they do for an addiction for drink, gambling, drugs etc.

Anyway, that my lot on this or otherwise we will completely hijack his review!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 05:42:40 pm by southcoastpunter »