Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Megan_  (Read 1430 times)

1 review(s) for ._MEGAN_. (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline UltrasForLife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I went to see this girl last week but wasn't impressed. Apartment was new and shiny. Not too much problem with comms - multiple cum in 30 min confirmed, also she said OWO and FK is OK. Went to the place but the girl wasn't impressive. She was in early 20s I reckon, English was OK, not a pretty face and tattoos everywhere. The attitude was very mechanical and business-like - not much of a sign of any emotion. Fake moans throughout. Despite confirmed FK on phone - she did not kiss at all - by that time I knew that, the money was stashed somewhere in the flat so couldn't really do much. OK body if you are OK with tattoos, OK boobs, OK OWO (but nothing special). She wasn't shaved for at least a week or two so RO was no-no. Sex was good - she is quite athletic and takes a pounding well - except for the retarded fake moans all the time. Came once quite quickly but couldn't manage a second pop in 30 min as I just wasn't feeling that attracted to the girl.

Overall:
Looks - 5/10 - Fit body, but too many tattoos, folded hair and not a nice face IMO.
Service - 4/10 - OWO was OK but nothing special, sex was good, and cum twice in 30 min was OK ... but with that pussy no RO and also no FK - which was supposed to be included ... and as mentioned a bit too mechanical for my liking.
VFM (70 for 30 min) - 4/10.

Shame that no one else was available and I was horny as fuck before a busy upcoming week... Will need to find a decent bounce-back for the next week or so and with Natalie and the other Natalie there are a couple of options around to forget the last punt.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 07:19:01 am by UltrasForLife »

Offline Tailpipe

Sounds like a crap punt ,my friend , back to London for some good action is called for  :cool:

Offline UltrasForLife

Sounds like a crap punt ,my friend , back to London for some good action is called for  :cool:

Hadn't had a punt for months...so, bad for a comeback punt. Next time it will be someone tried and tested to make sure I enjoy it fully.

Offline Tailpipe

Hadn't had a punt for months...so, bad for a comeback punt. Next time it will be someone tried and tested to make sure I enjoy it fully.

Time for the dog avatar to return , I have not had a punt for over 2 months  :dash:

Offline UltrasForLife

Time for the dog avatar to return , I have not had a punt for over 2 months  :dash:

I had a longer time off. And then shit punt  :dash:

Online what-a man

Not punted since early October last year. Looking to make a comeback in early May.

Offline jaydefo24

Strewth, thanks for the headsup--- I was about to go meet her. Damn glad you saved me £70 sir... for that, I thank you.