Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Bristol Bedminster  (Read 5511 times)

102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline brianthedog21

External Link/Members Only
1 Hour Incall
£130

I booked Vicky last week when I saw on here she was going to be in Bristol. As mentioned in Covermyeyes review she no longer has an AW profile. Communication was therefore initially through UKE then text. Communication was good and prompt. Happy to give address a couple of days before, which I like as you can plan route etc using street view.

I was encouraged to read the positive review by Covermyeyes just before my meet.

As requested I sent text to say I was still on for meet early in the day, got a text back straight away confirming she was still on, But mentioning she had changed location as where she was initially was not very discrete. This location suited me better and had a buzzer so she didnt have to walk down to collect me.

Parked, text to say Id arrived, quick response with flat number and clear instructions.

Door opened as I approached flat. As I stepped in really pleased with what I saw. Tall (very tall in killer heels), fit attractive blonde in sexy lingerie and killer heels. I liked the heels  :)

Had shower and she got me glass of water.

Had a chat about how I wanted to play.

Then straight into DFK.

Great deepthroat with lots of drool and appropriate noises. Had lots of this as it was so good.

Onto bed with her bum in air, underwear pulled to one side so my tongue could get in her pussy and I could also do a bit of rimming.
Knickers off, facesitting on me, 69, used a vibrator on her, lots of kissing throughout.

Condom on, fucking in missionary legs over my shoulders, great eye contact and we both made appropriate noises. I came way too soon but found her very exciting.

Clean up and nice chat. Seems a very intelligent girl, great English.

I found her very attractive, great service, gave me exactly want I wanted. Did not feel rushed, offered a shower after playtime.

Wood I see her again, yes

All in all a very enjoyable punt!

Offline JimmySW

I think this her old profile for reference - External Link/Members Only

Offline dubs

I see Gorgeous Vicky is working again, visiting Bristol next week, and I'm thinking about re-starting activities but WTF has happened to her rates?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1/2 hr = £100
1 hr = £140

OK that's reasonable but...

1.5 hr = £240  so i guess she has just added her 1/2 hr rate to the 1 hr rate
2 hr = £280 so twice the 1 hr rate.

This means that 30 minutes with her is either £40 or £100 depending on how long the booking is  :wackogirl:

Offline B4bcock

Hopefully, those are her London rates and if she comes to Bristol she will reduce them.   I saw her last time she was in Bris at £90/30 mins.   She was worth it, but I wouldn't pay any more.   On her current rates, the £140/60 mins seems the best value.

Offline dubs

Yeah, but why not do something customer friendly like

1/2 - £100
1 hr - £140
1.5 hr £200
2 hr £260

Then it is a bit more consistent.  Once you're past the hour, its a standard £60 for 30 mins.  Christ... £2 per minute is a pretty good pay rate.

1st rule of sales - make it easy for the customer to buy.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 06:20:44 pm by dubs »

Offline dubs

Yeah, but why not do something customer friendly like

1/2 - £100
1 hr - £140
1.5 hr £200
2 hr £260

Then it is a bit more consistent.  Once you're past the hour, its a standard £60 for 30 mins.  Christ... £2 per minute is a pretty good pay rate.

1st rule of sales - make it easy for the customer to buy.

:)  Looks like she read my post.  I should charge WGs for business consultancy.