Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ryna Belle, Colchester Romanian  (Read 2658 times)

37 review(s) for Naughty_Ryna_Belle (32 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Shynuthorny69

External Link/Members Only

So this is my first review, and I am probably going to receive a bit of stick for this one as I really didn't like this punt and I know that goes against the grain with regards to her as she seems to have a good following out there, but maybe I've become used to a certain calibre of environment or WG or she just not do it for me... Anyway here goes

Comms easy enough, email through AW sorted date and time, (30mins for £50 no extras as never seen her before) called to confirm on the day and received a text with postcode, which as many may know lead me to a certain NCP carpark.. Called to tell her I'd arrived and was directed to her door with a code to let myself into the premises...

Now at this point I was very aware of a rather shady looking sergei type a fee meters from the door who seemed to be watching me, whilst talking on his phone... Could have been another punter for one of the other girls who I know work in the same building, or could have been the dreaded sergie minder?!?

Anyways let myself into the building and hey presto door opens and I step through and find a rather attractive slim redhead standing behind it.. She puts a finger to her lips and makes a sshhh gesture and I remove my shoes and follow her to her room, (everything done in this session has to be whispered apparently :( ffs) so I sort paperwork out, offered a drink (which takes her around 5 mins to fetch?? At which point surveying the room, cursing the fact I'd handed the cash over already or I'd have walked then and there... Small room messy bed small table with radio and a chair with a fan on it.. She returns with my water and starts snogging my face off (easily the best part of the meet was her dfk it's amazing), both stripped and explored her body, she has a lovely slim waist pretty face, massive amount of stretch scarring on stomach (probably from child birth she mentioned she has kids back in Romania), large fake tits (feel awful cheap job) and a fanny that resembles a broken cat flap that's been hammered by Mike Tyson, noticed the sheets were damp in places (tried not to think about it too much) OW pretty standard RO 69 and hand work follows before making a hell of a mess all over her and her bed cover lol mission accomplished but to be honest I have so many much better punts I felt totally let down... I think maybe if I booked her for an outcall things performance wise might be less wooden and less whispered but she didn't really perform the way I'd hoped which is a real shame, kissing was superb but not reason enough to book again im afraid. Another thing I noted was the way she just straightened the covers as I left (I did deposit quite a load on them so the next punter probably benefited from that lol)  :thumbsdown:

Shynuthorny69

I will add this was the first of a two punt evening, pint number two being absolutely amazing, may post a review for that later today

Offline itk

External Link/Members Only

a fanny that resembles a broken cat flap that's been hammered by Mike Tyson:

Sorry to hear you had a shit punt, but that made me laugh.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Billy no mates

Thanks for the review

Don't worry about the negative first review (mine was also), all the reviews help when making a balanced choice. Any wg can have a bad day.

Shynuthorny69

To be honest the environment didn't help pretty dodgy felt unsafe and it was pretty squalid... I won't return was much as I wanted to meet Anya aswell it's just not for me

Offline Maverick1808

I met Anya in the same location around a month ago and didn't have any issue with the venue.

Flat was tidy, location fine on a quiet road albeit opposite the NCP car park. Discretion was a massive thing for her so noise was kept minimal which I would imagine is only so not to alert neighbours as to what is going on. No sign of Sergei anywhere.

I'll return to Anya again :thumbsup: